Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taking off Lamela after 45 minutes to protect him from a second yellow (you just know Utd players would be diving if he got within 5 yards) and being able to choose from Lucas or Dele, with Bale watching on from home, what a huge step up that is from last season.
It's a wonderful selection headache for Jose to have and such a positive step by the club. With this depth and quality of squad we are a very dangerous adversary for anyone.

Me listening to all the football podcasts and shows from today
source.gif

As promised. 2nd half action from redcafe.

Yeah I agree, ban him so that Bale can come in. Hehe.

Shaw is alright I guess. At committing reckless fouls the fat fuck. Hope he gets a retrospective red card.

That old chestnut. Classic Sunday league expression. Didn't turn out too great lads.

Interesting description. Funny though.

You love to see it. I despise these Manure fans. Just after Serge scored 5th.

SUpPorteRs

Not even deadline day can help this guy recover.

I mean honestly. I don't even know if they support united anymore.

Good bantz.

Can't argue with this. Been good this season.

I know. We can't wait either. Soooo exciting.

At 5-1.

Swell, REAL SWELL

Good bantz to the above comment

Balls. Big Balls. He's been watching the amazon doc this lad.

Little ol' Tottenham. JM was right last week after the Newcastle game. The disrespect we get is making this win even more sweeter.

😂 😂 😂 😂. Definition of a plastic fan.

The difference. I think this shows more the difference of how far we have come too.

The conspiracy theories are starting now. I reckon he captained Son, triple points too!

Interesting perspective

This post takes Delusion to whole new level. This coming from a guy who has just watched Maguire, Bailly, AWB and Shaw defend. And also Matic, Fred, Pogba, Mctominay get bossed by a midfield containing Sissoko.

Odds on a Manure fan living in London?

Hahaha. This one got me good. 😂

MUTV getting rave reviews

We Did Ittttt!

They'd rather have the PE teacher over Poch.

How does the chant go again. Easy. Easy. Easy.

Yes it was mate. Thanks for owning up and saying it as it is.

It's not dangerous. Christ on a bike.

What comes around, goes around.

Money doesn't solve all problems.

Welsh winger wizardry.

I'd rather Jose finds a vaccine for COVID. So that I can see our success in person. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Benedict the Sky Sports Cricket statistician would be proud of this one.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. These northerners can be humorous sometimes. Presuming he doesn't live in London.

This post comes from the same person that said only Kane and Son would get into their team. We don't need to take the piss when you lend yourselves to it.

FA Cup, EL or Carabao are still options

Full Time match reaction. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Workplace banter.

Interesting

Does TFC get a mention here. Are we the largest spurs forum? 1966 was this you?

And Finally...
From a Manure fan openly admitting he is from London. Think this sums it up nicely here.

Well that's a wrap boys and girls.
Its 5.24am and I've got to be up for work in 4 hours.

Still buzzing.

Hope you enjoyed it.

As promised. 2nd half action from redcafe.

Yeah I agree, ban him so that Bale can come in. Hehe.

Shaw is alright I guess. At committing reckless fouls the fat fuck. Hope he gets a retrospective red card.

That old chestnut. Classic Sunday league expression. Didn't turn out too great lads.

Interesting description. Funny though.

You love to see it. I despise these Manure fans. Just after Serge scored 5th.

SUpPorteRs

Not even deadline day can help this guy recover.

I mean honestly. I don't even know if they support united anymore.

Good bantz.

Can't argue with this. Been good this season.

I know. We can't wait either. Soooo exciting.

At 5-1.

Swell, REAL SWELL

Good bantz to the above comment

Balls. Big Balls. He's been watching the amazon doc this lad.

Little ol' Tottenham. JM was right last week after the Newcastle game. The disrespect we get is making this win even more sweeter.

😂 😂 😂 😂. Definition of a plastic fan.

The difference. I think this shows more the difference of how far we have come too.

The conspiracy theories are starting now. I reckon he captained Son, triple points too!

Interesting perspective

This post takes Delusion to whole new level. This coming from a guy who has just watched Maguire, Bailly, AWB and Shaw defend. And also Matic, Fred, Pogba, Mctominay get bossed by a midfield containing Sissoko.

Odds on a Manure fan living in London?

Hahaha. This one got me good. 😂

MUTV getting rave reviews

We Did Ittttt!

They'd rather have the PE teacher over Poch.

How does the chant go again. Easy. Easy. Easy.

Yes it was mate. Thanks for owning up and saying it as it is.

It's not dangerous. Christ on a bike.

What comes around, goes around.

Money doesn't solve all problems.

Welsh winger wizardry.

I'd rather Jose finds a vaccine for COVID. So that I can see our success in person. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Benedict the Sky Sports Cricket statistician would be proud of this one.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. These northerners can be humorous sometimes. Presuming he doesn't live in London.

This post comes from the same person that said only Kane and Son would get into their team. We don't need to take the piss when you lend yourselves to it.

FA Cup, EL or Carabao are still options

Full Time match reaction. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Workplace banter.

Interesting

Does TFC get a mention here. Are we the largest spurs forum? 1966 was this you?

And Finally...
From a Manure fan openly admitting he is from London. Think this sums it up nicely here.

Well that's a wrap boys and girls.
Its 5.24am and I've got to be up for work in 4 hours.

Still buzzing.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Some enjoyable reading there bro. Thanks

Mad to think we have conceded 5 goals this season and 3 have them have been penalties with two of them being a joke! And another one has been direct from a free kick! We’ve only conceded one from open play and it was a belter. It’s looking good so far

This morning, on reflection, Hojbjerg had a damn good game and made a hell of a difference to our midfield.

He played a big role in making them look bad.

I work in a small office with one other person. A united fan. Typical United fan at that, never seen them other than on the TV.
So a quick update, he didn't watch the game, most of our goals were shit as they were united mistakes. They have a good team on paper, just need a good manager. Its only 1 result, we finished 3rd last year. It's only been 14 minutes.

:dier::bentley::adegrin2:

So....
Settled down last night to watch MOTD and really looking forward to seeing us on first...then villa Liverpool came up and I was WTF!!!
Hadn't seen the score and was gobsmacked....in-between laughing my arse off! Totally worth being second to see that shit show and that penis van Dijk being nutmegged by a peaky blinder!!!

Also, I love that dirty bastard lamela so much when he shithouses!

Also also, how was Shaw not sent off for that tackle ..watching it from the front you can see the fat bastards fave give up and him eye lucas' legs before he hacks him. Man utd get benefit of the doubt from ref yet again!

... Also also, how was Shaw not sent off for that tackle ..watching it from the front you can see the fat bastards fave give up and him eye lucas' legs before he hacks him. Man utd get benefit of the doubt from ref yet again!

In the replay, in the background, in the distance, behind Shaw, you can see from Solskjar's reaction that he thought it was a red too.

Back
Top Bottom