Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fattynomates Fattynomates Loves Gareth Bale and Gareth Bale loves him...
tumblr_niwe1dy6mR1rrrhtto1_500.gif

Cannot really see that levy will agree the cost. However those worried about his injury record, we do have Lamela and his injury record is appalling. Rose would not need to Google him but they may not be here at the same time anyway. Players that can win matches rather than just make the safe pass are a premium and why I watch football. Moura works hard but Bale will win matches.

The rest of the players Zidane has dont seem to have a problem with him , helping win the league yet again. Considering Bale's previous behaviour , its most likely he did what Danny Rose did with Mourinho and both got the same result and treatment. Agreed that he is a better player than Rose, but his stature at Real is the same as Rose's here. No one gives a shit about either of them.

No argument from me, Rose and Bale are done at their current clubs. But that's not really relevant the question is could Rose or Bale do a job at a new club .... when you think about that Bale is on a totally different level to Rose, sign Bale and you get a player who at is best was top ten in the world, sign Rose and you get at his best a decent left back ...

The gamble is can either player get near their best for the next couple of years.

No argument from me, Rose and Bale are done at their current clubs. But that's not really relevant the question is could Rose or Bale do a job at a new club .... when you think about that Bale is on a totally different level to Rose, sign Bale and you get a player who at is best was top ten in the world, sign Rose and you get at his best a decent left back ...

The gamble is can either player get near their best for the next couple of years.
Can Bale still play left back? Reckon he could be decent enough.

Can Bale still play left back? Reckon he could be decent enough.

In all seriousness one of Bale's great strengths is his ability even as an attacking superstar to get back and defend. Not saying he could play as a defensive left back but in a back five pretty sure he could play left wing-back ... all depends on his levels of fitness.

Sessegnon could certainly learn a thing or two from understudying him.

In all seriousness one of Bale's great strengths is his ability even as an attacking superstar to get back and defend. Not saying he could play as a defensive left back but in a back five pretty sure he could play left wing-back ... all depends on his levels of fitness.

Sessegnon could certainly learn a thing or two from understudying him.
He isn't going to play LB in any club let alone spurs😁..probably the most unglamorous position on the pitch.

Any club in the future will only be accepted if he is their "Ronaldo" ..focal point on the pitch. If he is joining spurs then he will play as a second striker or an attacking winger

Surprised theres not a wankfest going on now in light of Trix on SC

Not saying I believe Trix is ITK (or anyone is)
But he is the only one on there that doesn't seem to have a god complex and doesn't care about people disagreeing with him.

I had a dream that we have already signed bale
And we announce him tomorrow when the team sheet goes out and he is on it! Now that would be a way to announce Bale back at the lane!

I had a dream that we have already signed bale
And we announce him tomorrow when the team sheet goes out and he is on it! Now that would be a way to announce Bale back at the lane!
You are either eating far too much sugar or taking some sort of hallucinatory drug. Be careful though if you try to come off the habit too quickly, you may have nightmares involving Troy Deeney.

Back
Top Bottom