Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Bale's trademarked his name; that's why you can't use the name Bale on a custom shirt on the Spurs site.

I didn't even know you could do that?

So Bale's trademarked his name; that's why you can't use the name Bale on a custom shirt on the Spurs site.

So I could copyright my name and any players with the same surname would have to pay me a licensing fee?

Hebzebenese is never gonna be a money-spinner..... FML! :dawsonmean:

Last edited:

Contrary to popular belief, KFC is called KFC, not because there's no chicken, but because Kentucky state have rights to the name and KFC would have to pay to use it.
But people prefer the bullshit about there being no chicken because the world is dumb

Let’s just get bale wrapped up early so we can move into securing Cavani and a new left back
Cavani.

giphy-downsized.gif

Now you're fucking talking!!!

Talk of a late Man Utd bid. Now that would really stick in my throat if it happened. No sentiment in football but Bale at Old Trafford ??

They’ve been courting him for years.

Pretty much my only ‘itk’ moment. I know a close friend of Giggs, and she said United were responsible for his rebranding to 11 as he was lined up to be the natural replacement. Then Real blew them out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom