Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The vast majority of youth players will never be good enough for the starting 11 of a prem team.

That's just a statistical fact, dosen't mean you give up on the academy but it's worth remembering.

Ndombele off

That is disappointing.

i would have liked to see more from him to see if he could take over the MF in the 2nd half when we would be pushing more to score.

Also, raises some concerns about his fitness which it would have been nice to see him give a full 90 minutes of effort.

Not sure why Cirkin is out.

i guess he has played a lot this pre-season but given he is likely the 2nd choice LB this year I think we need to get him as much game time, even in these games. as we can.

That is disappointing.

i would have liked to see more from him to see if he could take over the MF in the 2nd half when we would be pushing more to score.

Also, raises some concerns about his fitness which it would have been nice to see him give a full 90 minutes of effort.

Had Covid last week and hasn't started for months, I'm not shocked he's gone off.

Back
Top Bottom