Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why Cirkin is out.

i guess he has played a lot this pre-season but given he is likely the 2nd choice LB this year I think we need to get him as much game time, even in these games. as we can.

I imagine Sess will be ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if we moved for another lb. Cirkin has been pretty poor in pre season for me.

First half ratings by Alistair Gold :

Highest rated :

Cameron Carter-Vickers
Didn't do too much wrong in the half and made a big tackle late in the half to stop a Watford break through on goal. 7

Other than White with a 6/10, the others are rated at 4's and 5's.

Not a good half

Not sure how CCV gets a 7 but other than that the ratings look about where they should be. Always a little high from Gold but I understand he wants to keep a decent relationship with the team.

we need to buy a player with vision like eriksen, Levy should have paid up would the Grealish deal was there at £25M too late now good old Levy

I imagine Sess will be ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if we moved for another lb. Cirkin has been pretty poor in pre season for me.

I do not think Sessegnon will be ahead of him at all.

Has he even played LB in pre-season? I know the one game he played as a LWB but I don't think he has played in a proper LB position. With the way Jose plays Davies I can't imagine he would want Sessegnon in that role or him changing tactics to get Sessegnon in the team.

I have been impressed with Cirkin in the pre-season, some defensive mistakes for sure but he is a bright spot going forward which this team desperately needs. It is a breath of fresh air seeing a LB that can make a pass and beat a man one on one rather than just hang back deep and pray that the CB can come over and cover for him defensively.

Honestly what has happened to Dele?

Compared to his 2017 version he really is a shadow of his former self.

He looks so disinterested out there.

Like he is out on a Sunday afternoon having a laugh with is buddies trying to see who can do the coolest trick.

Back
Top Bottom