Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not his fault we're loosing, but he wastes so much position with these ridiculous shots that he doesn't even threaten with

In terms of his performance, I don't think the words uttered are out of line at all.

He is has been a disaster, in my MRT rating levels it's a 3 at maximum.

Likes a shot from distance and always fires them in with power. Considering how all of our shots now seem to be from distance in this match I can kind of understand why he's coming on although not why he's coming on for Dembele
Why wouldn't you take off Parker then? Dembele also hits them with power from distance very very well. Parker offers nothing going forward and we NEED these points.

Still wanna slag me off frontwheel?

Where are all you happy clappy cunts now? Where is the uber positive massive? Sounds a bit negative in here...twat

I'm still positive. I don't give a fuck if we're 20th and getting relegated. I'm supporting my club.

Ceballos & Carroll NOW.

We must get something from this game and we have 15 minutes to do so.
Also, I cant bear to hear the full time whistle and hear the boos from all the so called "Fans" who attend now.
Only reason I dont make a trip to the lane now is because I cant stand all the negative, sighing, booing cunts that attend these days. Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom