Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We face Everton on sunday and judging by the reaction to Bale and Lennon's injuries some think it's doomsday. Personally I don't as we have a squad of talented players!
Let's look on the positives here folks, the match against Basel showed us that Sig and Holtby on the wings as long as the former is on the left and the latter on the right that it can work. They looked dangerous, played people in and Siggy FINALLY got that long shot to hit the back of the net!

Lloris will be back, Dawson will be back starting and if Carroll is back from injury I sure as hell hope he starts too! Quietly optimistic and predicting a score of 1-0 To us!

COME ON YOU FUCKING SPURS! LET'S HAVE EM! :parker: :avbwtf: :smesh:

SPURS IN TURMOIL/COLLAPSE/MELTDOWN

LLORIS
NAUGHTON-DAWSON-VERTONGHEN-BAE
PARKER-DEMBELE
WALKER-HOLTBY-SIGURDSSON
ADEBAYOR

BENCH: FRIEDEL, CAULKER, KABOUL, LIVERMORE, DEMPSEY, PRITCHARD, COULTHIRST

MIGHT KEEP TYPING IN CAPS UNTIL WE GET OUT OF CRISIS

I blame it on the mental beating I took watching the game against basel... I wrote away and then I checked for day and location but never changed... ugh, off to a bad start before I even begin... :dempsey:

I'mma call on Admin Admin to sort me out :dembele:

:llorishuh:
:walkerwtf: :dawson: :vert: :baelol:
:parkerhmm: :carrollwtf:
:holtbytongue: :dembele: :gylfi:
:adegrin:

.... looks like a decent lineup ... hope this would be it ... but i wouldn't mind if:

1. caulker starts and verts at lb

or

2. dempsey starts ahead of siggy or holtby becuase i think the latter two are way better impact subs than dempsey ... especially holtby for the energy that he brings.

:coys:

SPURS IN TURMOIL/COLLAPSE/MELTDOWN

LLORIS
NAUGHTON-DAWSON-VERTONGHEN-BAE
PARKER-DEMBELE
WALKER-HOLTBY-SIGURDSSON
ADEBAYOR

BENCH: FRIEDEL, CAULKER, KABOUL, LIVERMORE, DEMPSEY, PRITCHARD, COULTHIRST

MIGHT KEEP TYPING IN CAPS UNTIL WE GET OUT OF CRISIS

Interesting with Walker on the right. AVB did try BAE on the left which was a failure though. I would prefer this line up. Please no more Dembele on the wing , he's wasted out there and missed in the middle. Also if it was Holtby and Sigurdsson on the wings just imagine Dat Narrowness.

Listen, we're going to win this, and shut the mouths of all those people that keep saying we're a one man team. It's times like these you show everyone what you're made of.

It's do or die time right now, and we're not just going to fucking roll over.

A finish above the scum is ours to loose, so lets not fucking do that!

Interesting with Walker on the right. AVB did try BAE on the left which was a failure though. I would prefer this line up. Please no more Dembele on the wing , he's wasted out there and missed in the middle. Also if it was Holtby and Sigurdsson on the wings just imagine Dat Narrowness.

I think Walker is much better attacking than Benny so I think he'd be better suited for the reassignment.

I wouldn't mind putting Walker on the wing but I don't think it's our best option. I think our best option is to condense the pitch. Putting Siggy and Holtby on the wings allowing them to cut in is our best option.
Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vert - Bae
Parker - Dembele
Holtby - Dempsey - Siggy
Ade

Walker on the right wing would be an experiment worth trying. How about getting Townsend back from his loan with QPR?

Lloris
Naughton - Dawson - Jan - Benny
Parker - Holtby
Walker - Dembele - Siggy
Ade

We need to contain Everton to limit their wing play as Coleman and Baines always give us a problem.

What I'm worried about is who is going to score the goals now? Hopefully Ade will start finding the net more often,Siggy bags a few more goals and Holtby scores his first goal for Spurs and continue to score.

Something tells me livermore is going to be playing, AVB for some reason or another favors him, I personally don't but whatever, I base my shit of FIFA 13 ratings, not actual managerial insite.

Back
Top Bottom