Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby on the edge of a back 3 is not where he is at his best. No idea why he was not centrally positioned.
Yeah, but his 'best' is no longer good enough. The problem is the dinosaur only sees toby's long balls and the angles are setup better than from central. And if his drop-off is as precipitous as Jan's then we are in for some awesomeness over the next 3 years.

Problem is they will just say 'once we have kane & son back next season...'
They need to realise though that next season we won’t finish top four with the same squad with Kane and son back. Actually for me we shouldn’t be looking at top four. We should be targeting the title. This squad obviously isn’t good enough for that right now but with the right investment it could be.

But as you said the board will be happy when Kane and son are back. But that’s because they will feel we can get top four, not the title. I’m all on board for ENIC to sell and get some ambitious owners in.

They need to realise though that next season we won’t finish top four with the same squad with Kane and son back. Actually for me we shouldn’t be looking at top four. We should be targeting the title. This squad obviously isn’t good enough for that right now but with the right investment it could be.

But as you said the board will be happy when Kane and son are back. But that’s because they will feel we can get top four, not the title. I’m all on board for ENIC to sell and get some ambitious owners in.
Without CL football and our large investments in Bergwijn, Ndombele, Sessegnon, our net spend this summer will be 30-40m max imo.

Jose just said no need to rebuild as we have all these players back. He listed everyone except harry kane.

They havent picked up on it but I think he knew full well what he was doing.

The interviewer was pathetic by the way. She was giving him his excuses as opposed to challenging him.

We were shit. But not as shit as the pundits are making out. I don't look for excuses normally,but we weren't that bad considering the injuries. But we were shit.
Oh and lineker is a cunt. He is not spurs,at all,he is a scum bag. He loved us losing,as it gave him a topic of conversation. .Sorry to his fans,but I hate the big eared bastard. And Taytos crisps are better than Walkers. This ain't Mourinho's fault ,yet big ears and his mates are blaming him totally. I am not a Maureen fan,but this isn't down to him.
Respect to deli,owned up to our problems.
There is hope yet. It won't be This season,but hey ho,we will all be there next year. Gutted

Amen to the Tayto bit, Sean.

(Assuming you mean NI Tayto and not the southern version...:sonpoint:)

Well yeah, that's a big part of it, but I think it goes deeper
It does and let that man sort it out. No elite team can operate in the way that we do. Manure the same. The only difference is that they can piss 80m on Maguire and not worry too much. Stick an extra quid on the shirt prices in China.

DOF = club philosophy from juniors throughout. Governance on the scouting network follows.

Totally agree. We are falling further away from winning titles rather than moving closer
Time for change. Sadly though, when you can charge the supporters an arm & a leg, why sell up?

Jose just said no need to rebuild as we have all these players back. He listed everyone except harry kane.

They havent picked up on it but I think he knew full well what he was doing.

The interviewer was pathetic by the way. She was giving him his excuses as opposed to challenging him.
Not unusual. Journo's trying to curry some favour by offering up a couple of long hops. Once a high profile manager takes a dislike, their career in the big time is basically over.

Back
Top Bottom