Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were shit. But not as shit as the pundits are making out. I don't look for excuses normally,but we weren't that bad considering the injuries. But we were shit.
Oh and lineker is a cunt. He is not spurs,at all,he is a scum bag. He loved us losing,as it gave him a topic of conversation. .Sorry to his fans,but I hate the big eared bastard. And Taytos crisps are better than Walkers. This ain't Mourinho's fault ,yet big ears and his mates are blaming him totally. I am not a Maureen fan,but this isn't down to him.
Respect to deli,owned up to our problems.
There is hope yet. It won't be This season,but hey ho,we will all be there next year. Gutted

If we don't replace the entire scouting set up and get it into our chairman's stubborn head that the recruitment policy hasn't worked for some time and needs a complete rethink , top to bottom, it doesn't matter who our manager is.

Or else what? we go for a change of tack, get someone like Eddie Howe in? Fuck about in the summer till near the end and then bring in not-ready-to-go players in non-priority positions? Watch a pointless pre-season friendly in Kansas in which a couple of academy players do OK and then post "The future's bright..."?

No it was shit and Dier was rightly subbed.

See the difference between me and you and the likes of Guido?
I don’t love Dier and hate Ndombele

Dier helps Spurs, Ndombele is crap
That’s it. If Dier is shit, I’ll say sub him. I won’t blame Ndombele if Dier is shit.

Then why when I mentioned that the last time Dier played in CM we were 2-0 down in 20 minutes did you respond by telling me about Ndombele against Bayern?

You're full of shit.

PS
Just watching the HT and second half now. Just saw replay of first goal. Dier didn't clear it, just blocked. My bad. Wasn't his fault. Wasn't Ndomeble's either.

Then why when I mentioned that the last time Dier played in CM we were 2-0 down in 20 minutes did you respond by telling me about Ndombele against Bayern?

You're full of shit.

PS
Just watching the HT and second half now. Just saw replay of first goal. Dier didn't clear it, just blocked. My bad. Wasn't his fault. Wasn't Ndomeble's either.
But it was still Dav's.

Shit night but still love this club. Got further than we deserved since we're clearly not one of the 16 best teams in the world right now. In terms of the rest of the season, just experiment with the team, try out youth players etc. Even if we can find one more player like lo celso or tanganga that we can work with for next season it'll be worth it.

Mou has taken his poisonous personality and infected the club with it. Even in subtle ways like asking Delle if it was his brother playing instead of him or when Son scored the winner at Villa and Mou asked him about the others he missed. I know it was said in jest but it’s the little things like that that stick. The aura of negativity must be so exhausting on the players.

First two goals Hugo actually pushes the ball in. But performance from all of em, José included, was shit. What's this about Jose making a point to the board. You'll get sacked you dumb fuck like Harry and poch after 4th place finishes the previous season

Back
Top Bottom