Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really does move in a similar way to Dembele, where you kinda already know where he is going to go but you can't really stop it.

If he gets match fit he is going to be a real problem. Shame at the minute that doesn't look likely any time soon.

Sadly that could be after 20 mins against a side that plays a first half like Leipzig did.
They may not have got into that rhythm if we played through them. We were so 0assive and let them settle from the first minute. We couldn't get out. Needed that player in midfield to make them think twice about over committing with their press.

Fucker doesn't need a fitness program, needs an armed guard stood next to his fridge.
I actually think it may be fitness + attitude. He seemed lazy tonight in his cameo and it’s not the first time. I mean he doesn’t look too happy to track back and help in defence. Probably one of the reasons Gedson was given the nod tonight over him. And why Mourinho still doesn’t trust him at this point. I really hope Tanguy understands what the manager wants from him and bust his ass off because I like him a lot as a player.

He’s more suited to possession/counter-press style imo.

What a monster this guy is, fuck all the haters. He is the most talented midfielder we have. If we get him and Lo Celso starting together regularly then we win the midfield battle next season.

whoever the opposition is.

Amazingly gifted; breezes by folk for fun with the ball.

But why the fuck can't this guy run???? WTf is going on here?

Without the ball he look like he's just chained 60 fags.

I actually think it may be fitness + attitude. He seemed lazy tonight in his cameo and it’s not the first time. I mean he doesn’t look too happy to track back and help in defence. Probably one of the reasons Gedson was given the nod tonight over him. And why Mourinho still doesn’t trust him at this point. I really hope Tanguy understands what the manager wants from him and bust his ass off because I like him a lot as a player.

He’s more suited to possession/counter-press style imo.

Lazy?

Gedson was 100pc fit so started. End.

Back
Top Bottom