Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tanguy-ndombele-of-tottenham-hotspur-participates-in-a-training-of-picture-id1207076146
I’m sorry but he doesn’t look fat to me at all, people just love a narrative.

Perhaps now we are a little lighter up top we might see him in a more advanced position (for 30 mins tops)?

Personally i think it will suit his current temperament better. Still has the creative vision and an eye for goal. Less issue if he tries something outrageous and it doesn't come off and less pressure to win the ball back instantly if he does lose it.

If and when he starts giving a fuck off the ball then we can rely on him in a pivot, until then at least we would be getting something from his clearly insane level of ability on the ball.

Well, having seen Tanguy tonight I can see why the boss has been moaning about him.
Monsieur is at least a stone overweight. He probably needs to lose 16 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom