Tottenham Hotspur Versus Redbull Leipzig 19/02/2010

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_________________lloris___________________

Aurier________toby_____sanchez______davies

____________gedson___winks____lo celso_______

_____________moura____dele____berjwein_______

Ignore my inability to line it up. That 433 is more balanced , solid in the middle and has players supporting in attack .

What's wrong with that?

He played a low block 442 with no target man to help us get out. His been doing it for a while.

I'll say it again. He doesnt trust the players.

We have Norwich in the next round. There's a pretty big difference.

And we could easily be drawn to Newcastle, West Brom, Reading, Sheffield Utd, Leicester or Birmingham in the next round rather than Juventus, Dortmund, Atleti, Barca etc.

Kinda funny the difference between the difficulty of reaching the CL final compared to the F.A. Cup final has to be explained.
But we could also get Liverpool in the next round and City in the round after that

I’m not denying it’s harder to win the CL, but to win either trophy we’ll have to beat Liverpool or City en route, so why throw the towel in in either competition?

But we could also get Liverpool in the next round and City in the round after that

I’m not denying it’s harder to win the CL, but to win either trophy we’ll have to beat Liverpool or City en route, so why throw the towel in in either competition?
Why do you misrepresent what is said?

Prioritising is not throwing in the towel.

Levy totally to blame. Can’t try and act like a big club without doing the bare minimum basics. No striker for a club this size? Cunt is playing us all. And this dickhead had the audacity to increase season ticket prices.

Get Levy and his ENIC frauds out of this club. Killing us.

I thought we played well given the circumstances but that RBL deserved their goal.
We were awful at keeping possession until Ndombele came on.

LoCelso was immense tonight- what a fucking player.

Too bad we are so banged up or we could have gotten a better result.

Still have a second leg to play so I hope no one gets too negative about it.

Levy totally to blame. Can’t try and act like a big club without doing the bare minimum basics. No striker for a club this size? Cunt is playing us all. And this dickhead had the audacity to increase season ticket prices.

Get Levy and his ENIC frauds out of this club. Killing us.
Wrong thread mate. Plenty to choose from elsewhere.

A single goal is basically a mountain right now , I honestly don’t see where goals are gonna come from

I think tonight's game was a little deceptive. We played not to conceed, and would have managed it bar a silly mistake. We did that because we don't have strikers but also because we didn't want to give an away goal. In the next game we have to score so we will approach the game differently. We do have players who can put the ball in the net. Score one goal and the game shifts into our favour because any additional goals for us are away goals. We may still go out, but I just don't think we are out yet, not at all.

Back
Top Bottom