FA Cup - Steven Bergwijn vs Southampton (H) 5/02 - 19:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kind of the point. If we can win these games / points when we are shit.

I am not trying to convince the Maureen haters because there's always a price to pay. 6 months ago we lose that game and everyone is wetting the bed because of the lack of substitutions. We are where we are and if we lose that game tonight then I will carry your soap box around for you.

Hang on we didn't lose. F*ck off to the ENIC thread.
Now you certainly missed the point. I am not debating with the poster our merits just Jason cunty's motivations. Butt hurt end of. I then went on to agree with him that we are as you also point out in transition. Even those of us with genuine reservations about Jose's aptitude for the modern game (I'm one) understand this.

Wanted to watch the Son penalty back because I thought the keeper got a touch on the ball and it would be overturned. But if you look at the replay you can see the keeper grabs at Sonny as he goes past him

Freeze frame of the keepers lovely bright pink glove making girls all over the world jealous

STAT: This is the first time under Mourinho since the honeymoon phase of the first 3 matches (3 wins) that we have won 2 consecutive games.

STAT: we are now unbeaten in our last 6 games

:mourthumb:

Now you certainly missed the point. I am not debating with the poster our merits just Jason curry's motivations. Butt hurt end of. I then went on to agree with him that we are as you also point out in transition. Even with genuine reservations about Jose's aptitude for the modern game (I'm one) understand this.
Me too but not so much that I want to argue. We were shit but we found a way to win. We here agree on most of the points raised.

Wanted to watch the Son penalty back because I thought the keeper got a touch on the ball and it would be overturned. But if you look at the replay you can see the keeper grabs at Sonny as he goes past him

Freeze frame of the keepers lovely bright pink glove making girls all over the world jealous

Thanks for that!

Didn't catch that on the replay.

But how is it that people still don't know that you do not have to touch a player for there to be an infringement. And likewise, getting a touch on the ball does not mean a foul didn't occur. It was a clear pen so don't really know what SCBC supporters are wijning about.

To my eternal shame.... it seems as though I was 'captured' on BT Sports tonight getting all 'angry' during the game...

...enough people have already text to tell me they've seen it... and it would suggest/make me realise I either need to work on my anger management... or I'm probably not gonna work in Kids tv again after that little 'outburst'!

Back
Top Bottom