Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unbelievable that the trolls are still out having a dig ... cunts will be cunts I guess

Firstly what a great match, it's what football is all about, controversy, a bit of needle, great skill, errors, big misses, huge saves, great goal and a lucky deflection ... add to that VAR screwing up and cards being issued / not being issued and it was fan-tastic ... even 8,000 miles away you could tell the ground was rocking.

As for the football, feck City are good they have some bloody brilliant players, so to beat them you need a plan and under Jose, love him or hate him, we clearly have one ... play a solid defensive game with a screen in front of the back four and then look to counter. Today that plan worked to perfection.

As for the players a mixed bag but who cares, every player including three subs giving it everything, that's what we've been missing not the quality but the commitment ...

Has our season turned? who knows but we won't play a team as good as this again in the EPL this season so let's hope this is just the start ... feckin' luved it .... COYS

Last edited:
I haven't read any posts prior to this but I have to say Lo Celso was immense today. Bossed the midfield, ran and tackled back when he had to. He was fucked at the final whistle and that's no surprise given his contribution. Winks, Aurier and Tanganga were great too but GLC was outstanding, imo.

Unbelievable that the trolls are still out having a dig ... cunts will be cunts I guess

Firstly what a great match, it's what football is all about, controversy, a bit of needle, great skill, errors, big misses, huge saves, great goal and a lucky deflection ... add to that VAR screwing up and cards being issued / not being issued and it was fan-tastic ... even 8,000 miles away you could tell the ground was rocking.

AS for the football, feck City are good they have some bloody brilliant players, so to beat them you need a plan and under Jose, love him or hat him, we clearly have one ... play a solid defensive game with a screen in front of the back four and then look to counter. Today that plan worked to perfection.

As for the players a mixed bag but who cares, every player including three subs giving it everything, that's what we've been missing not the quality but the commitment ...

Has our season turned? who knows but we won't play a team as good as this again in the EPL this season so let's hope this is just the start ... feckin' luved it .... COYS
Are you really 8000 miles away? Amazing, you’d never know as you never mention it you condescending Cock womble.

Another cunt who hates us winning and feels the need to play the miserable wanker ... why do we have so many trolls on the site these days?

Wallow in your misery cunt ... me I'm celebrating with an early morning massage ... great way to start the day after watching the boys win .... you have fun in your basement/attic/shed your lonely pathetic misery ain't spoiling my day.
I called us winning the game beforehand, I’m calling you out personally not Spurs. Catch up.

How far away is that massage by the gorgeous young girl with a bigger Cock than you? Remind us.

Having watched the MOTD highlights again, I am still disgusted by that Sterling decision. That's a fucking ankle breaker, and that's the kind of thing we want punishing the most. What do they (the referees assoc) mean "no intent to injure" that's fucking completely irrelevant, no player would say they are intending to injure.

I also think, for the second time in a big game (Liverpool being the other) that Aurier's penalty decision was also very harsh, considering how long they looked at it, he doesn't actually touch in any discernible way Aguero, and in the context of many of our penalty decisions this season's that was extremely harsh.

I support VAR, want it, think it's a good thing in general, but the issue is still the idiotic decision making of English referees who are wasting a good opportunity to take pressure off themselves. There was no subjectivity in that Sterling decision at all. He misses the ball and goes studs first out of control into another players ankle which clearly bends. It was a miracle Alli wasn't fucked quite badly.

Last edited:
Another cunt who hates us winning and feels the need to play the miserable wanker ... why do we have so many trolls on the site these days?

Wallow in your misery cunt ... me I'm celebrating with an early morning massage ... great way to start the day after watching the boys win .... you have fun in your basement/attic/shed your lonely pathetic misery ain't spoiling my day.
Dude reel it in . Constantly being rude is a drag .
Not good brother .

That's Lacist, right???
Awww I dunno what counts any more...
If a South Korean coughing, ('cos he looks a bit Chinese) still counts as valid humour, then we may as well go back to the 1970's, with Alf Garnett calling them ALL Chinks, & Mind Your Language confusing ANYONE with 'funny slitty eyes'!

But yeah, probably best Ernest Bergweijn gets himself checked out at his GP tomorrow.... JUST TO BE SAFE!

I called us winning the game beforehand, I’m calling you out personally not Spurs. Catch up.

How far away is that massage by the gorgeous young girl with a bigger Cock than you? Remind us.

Mate why the anger ... we just won 2-0 against one of the best sides in the world ... be happy even just for 24 hours !!!!!!!!!

You want hooking up with some cock then that's your thing, and fair play to you ... me I go for the middle aged experienced girls, you can't beat a great hot oil massage by someone who knows what they're doing especially when a bit hungover. Cock, young pussy each to their own, that just leaves the middle ground for me and that's fine in my book.

I thought the atmosphere was superb today.

COYS!!
I think it helped the players a lot. Although, there was one twat who kept shouting "the ordinary one". You could tell he thought he was being extremely clever, like he had discovered a hidden truth; the equivalent of figuring out quantum gravity. It really wound me up, but I didn't want to have to explain to a pissed up neanderthal that we are playing City and our game plan was counter attacking football.

Watching that game I know it’s been said before but De Bruyne is absolute class, the player I would most love to take off another PL team. He seems create so many problems, it really takes their attack and interplay up a level or two.

Having watched the MOTD highlights again, I am still disgusted by that Sterling decision. That's a fucking ankle breaker, and that's the kind of thing we want punishing the most. What do they (the referees assoc) mean "no intent to injure" that's fucking completely irrelevant, no player would say they are intending to injure.

I also think, for the second time in a big game (Liverpool being the other) that Aurier's penalty decision was also very harsh, considering how long they looked at it, and in the context of many of our penalty decisions this season.

I support VAR, want it, think it's a good thing in general, but the issue is still the idiotic decision making of English referees who are wasting a good opportunity to take pressure off themselves. There was no subjectivity in that Sterling decision at all. He misses the ball and goes studs first out of control into another players ankle which clearly bends. It was a miracle Alli wasn't fucked quite badly.
Sorry BC, VAR, the way it’s implemented in this country, is ruining the game. It gets more wrong than it does right, and, like the people operating it, it’s gutless and corrupt.

Mate why the anger ... we just won 2-0 against one of the best sides in the world ... be happy !!!!!!!!!

You want hooking up with some cock then that's your thing, and fair play to you ... me I go for the middle aged experienced girls, you can't beat a great hot oil massage by someone who knows what they're doing especially when a bit hungover. Cock, young pussy each to their own, that just leaves the middle ground for me and that's fine in my book.
You seem to not remember calling me dim for not understanding the world outside of England last week... hence the condescending Cock womble comment.

I’ll be in the Philippines next week if you want to discuss it.

Watching that game I know it’s been said before but De Bruyne is absolute class, the player I would most love to take off another PL team. He seems create so many problems, it really takes their attack and interplay up a level or two.
He didn’t hurt us today. To be honest I thought he looked a bit lost.

That's a fucking ankle breaker, and that's the kind of thing we want punishing the most. What do they (the referees assoc) mean "no intent to injure" that's fucking completely irrelevant, no player would say they are intending to injure.

I also think, for the second time in a big game (Liverpool being the other) that Aurier's penalty decision was also very harsh, considering how long they looked at it, and in the context of many of our penalty decisions this season.

I doubt ANY player goes out to deliberately injure a player...

In fact, even taking into account the 'Hard Men' of the '70s... I'd say only a handful of modern day players would have that intention... namely Gavin Maguire, Mark Dennis & Vinny Jones. Nasty cunts all three... with a proper disrespect, bordering on a vicious jealousy of players better than them... (And ironically, ALL played for QPR during their career??) Odd fact there, violent player stat fans!

Whilst that's impossible to disagree with, he is pure class, today represented his lowest number of chances created in any game where he's played 90 minutes this season ... maybe just an off day but credit to Tanganga and Winks who pushed him wide enough that those balls into the box, that are normally so devastating, were much less effective than normal.

Still as you say the best player in the EPL or certainly one of them at the very least ....

Back
Top Bottom