Saints vs Mighty Spurs | FA 4th round Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our own fans starting on Tanganga before a ball has even been kicked.

Best fans in the world.
Who’s starting on tanganga? All comments I’ve seen seem to be the fact that he is at left back instead of centre back (including my own).

I just don’t want another Eric dier, someone who looked like a promising CB then spent his development years played out of position and now he does nothing well at all.

Surprised Winks playing, thought he was out for weeks?

I bet some of the experts on here are FUMING, that one of the best managers in the history of football, rates him.

Some already think starting a young player could potentially ruin their confidence ffs.

I bet some of the experts on here are FUMING, that one of the best managers in the history of football, rates him.

Some already think starting a young player could potentially ruin their confidence ffs.
People that rate Harry Winks: Jose Mourinho, Mauricio Pochettino, Pep Guardiola, Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Jurgen Klopp etc.

People that don't rate Harry Winks: Cunts.

Because that's a light midfield unless Lo Celso or Dele drops back to receive possession.

One of them will, like they do every time they play, I'm sure.

Gedson is a better footballer than Sissoko, so I wouldn't be toooo worried.

Again though, never seen them play as a midfield 2 (if in the rare case Jose plays it) so reserving my judgement.

Back
Top Bottom