Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's baffling to see how many here dislike our coach. I'm not a Mourinho fan and didn't want him in, but now that he's our coach, I fully support him.

He inherited a rotten team and there are a lot of things that need to be fixed. One can't just pass judgment at this stage. I somehow get the feeling that some people want us to fail just to be proven right.

It's baffling to see how many here dislike our coach. I'm not a Mourinho fan and didn't want him in, but now that he's our coach, I fully support him.

He inherited a rotten team and there are a lot of things that need to be fixed. One can't just pass judgment at this stage. I somehow get the feeling that some people want us to fail just to be proven right.
No we want to do well.

But picking the wrong man for the job just because of what he used to do is beyond stupid.

Should we sign Pele and George Best too?

You asked me to name another manager who'd signed as many players as Poch over that amount of time. Biggest issue here is, not a lot of managers kept their job as long as Poch. A lot of clubs signed that amount of players (I'm going out on a limb here, cos I haven't checked)

So out of the entire PL the only team that signed more players than Poch was City, the richest team on earth.

Your initial point was that 27 players in 5 years wasn’t a lot.

So Poch didn’t build the squad?
Then he inherited it and all the good times weren’t down to him then either
Jose's got the same squad Poch took to 4 successive champions league finishes and a CL final.
Just think what he could have achieved with some proper investment, eh?

Turd polisher extraordinaire

Jose's got the same squad Poch took to 4 successive champions league finishes and a CL final.
Just think what he could have achieved with some proper investment, eh?

Turd polisher extraordinaire
Jose with our squad in the shape it was between 2015-2018 would have won a domestic cup, and the title in the Leicester season
He’d have also won the CL final last season.

Fair enough, I’ve got no crystal ball, but I’m excited to see who he brings in and what his vision is for us.

Anyone judging him now is just being a prick to be honest and cry wanking for the last manager.
Not really, we were told the squad was great, the manager had lost it. Now we find this supposed special one can't improve it much.

People are right to ask questions, not whether he's better or worse than Poch, but if he really is what we hope he is and if he is whats best for us

Back
Top Bottom