Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What has happened to the rather shag granny votes? Was it added to Yes vote count? That's fraud ain't it? Lol

Folding means conceding and then losing, did that happen ?

And I agree our team was crap, but it is crap and has been for a year + now. The Tottenham prior to 2019 I’d be fuming at for that performance, but since 2019 I am used to it, expect it and actually have seen so much worse than today. We are a million miles away from the top teams. Our level could well be Watford’s. Stats say as much, why should we be angry at a draw at our “rivals” ?

We were not dominated in the entire central area. The danger came from the ball to right, trying to get a runner at Tanganaga and also the other flank with that other prick running at Serge, but that side he got shut down better. As the game went on they lumped it to Deeney who seemed to be playing on ice to me.

I’d agree that in our attacking final third we did not create much, but then neither did they, draw is ok all things considered.

OK? We were blatantly overmatched, you'd have to be completely blinkered Spurs to not admit that much.

Gazza can pat himself on the shoulder, if it wasn't for him we'd have lost.

Pointless if you're gonna continue to dodge my subsequent answers to your previous questions.

He might not be the guy... Fine. What I've said still stands.
I didn’t dodge it. I said we need a massive rebuilding job i.e. an architect, surveyor, constructor, but we’ve hired an interior decorator.
I have no faith he will suddenly turn into a developer of talent and that he has the patience to, and based on how his last 2 major employments ended, can you blame me?

I didn’t dodge it. I said we need a massive rebuilding job i.e. an architect, surveyor, constructor, but we’ve hired an interior decorator.
I have no faith he will suddenly turn into a developer of talent and that he has the patience to, and based on how his last 2 major employments ended, can you blame me?

Like I said.... No-one can deny you your pre-conceptions, but that's all they are.

Apparently I sold my soul or some hysterical shit. :mourthumb:

OK? We were blatantly overmatched, you'd have to be completely blinkered Spurs to not admit that much.

Gazza can pat himself on the shoulder, if it wasn't for him we'd have lost.

Quite possibly yes, but then they never scored so it’s all ifs and ands, but if we folded we would have lost. Other then that I am not sure what we are disagreeing upon.

Watford has better form in their last 5/6 than we have managed in well over a year...:

They'll take a last gasp win against PSG in the round of 16 over 2 trophies?

.....What planet are you on?
Europa league and league cup in the first year was great going. However In modern football you don’t live off trophies for very long (this is why Antonio’ Conte has the extreme approach he has) and his 2nd season was the “football heritage” moment and the the 3rd season was a car crash. LVG won a FA Cup and was still sacked btw.

Europa league and league cup in the first year was great going. However In modern football you don’t live off trophies for very long (this is why Antonio’ Conte has the extreme approach he has) and his 2nd season was the “football heritage” moment and the the 3rd season was a car crash. LVG won a FA Cup and was still sacked btw.

LOL..... Maybe if you're a serial winning club like United, City or Chelsea.

....Have you seen how long it is since out last trophy?

I loved Poch, but he failed to get us over the line on numerous occasions. Either we were flat or he made baffling selections..... Ultimately, we lacked a winning mentality; one which many would argue Jose has got in spades.

THIS is why it's at least worth exercising a bit of patience; if you're able.

I loved Poch, but he failed to get us over the line on numerous occasions. Either we were flat or he made baffling selections..... Ultimately, we lacked a winning mentality; one which many would argue Jose has got in spades.

Juande Ramos won us our last trophy and was gone within 7 months.

Ranieri at Leicester, Laudrup at Swansea

Lack of Sentiment isn’t Restricted to the modern Elite clubs.

So we aren't allowed to say in a thread about the manager, that the football played under the sovereign of the manager is rather poor, because someone think that the football played under a previous manager was rather poor too?

Tell me, why did we change managers at all?

Cost £30m quid, we are led to believe. Why?

Could we, just say, expect at least some parameters to improve?
We haven’t let 7 in for a while?

:mourthumb:

When is the next time we can expect to be "entertained" by a Spurs game again ?

There is a reason i once upon a time ca. 35 years ago became a Spurs fan - and it was not that the team was consistently winning - it was because Spurs played attractive football.

If anyone of you have enjoyed watching José´s Spurs raise your hand.

Support him in blind faith?

I need to see something tangible.

the football is shocking, he has no clue how to attack without a targetman, and for me anyway, he’s 5 years past his sell by date.

This is just like when England hired Capello - he needs to go back to the sky studios.

only a matter of time before he makes a scapegoat out of players and splits the fanbase.

if he failed at Utd, he will fail here.

But he didn’t fail
He still won things at a toxic club

And thats not a reason to keep him

At present he's shaping up to be a big mistake

lol man has the same shit to deal with as the last guy.

Poch got to clean out the last guys crap. Jose has been here 5 minutes.

The majority of this bunch are fucked or don’t care, and the best options are injured. What’s he supposed to do? The whole team needs a fucking overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom