Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ndombele and Lo Celso were injured pretty much as soon as they started, Sissoko came from Newcastle. Its a chance like any player, look at young players like Alli, Tillemens, Maddison, Tillemans, Pulisic every player is different and as you say its on the player himself.

Same could be said about Lamela but let’s hope he’s fit now
We need him

And now to stir the fire some more.

2hyr94uvb5b41.jpg

EDIT: Sporting and Benfica play a derby game tomorrow and Bruno (who is playing this game mind you) cheered Gedson on.

That is going to go down well with the Sporting loyals I imagine.

Seems he is United bound?
It's standing still. Differing reports going about. According to some Sporting have accepted a bid, according to some Sporting laughed at the bid, and according to some Mendes is stalling to see if there is a rival bid coming in.

He's going most likely. But I won't say he is either spurs or united bound until he holds up another teams shirt.

Looks a good player from the clips & analyses others have posted (thanks all).

Quite excited about this one really, looks like a great bit of business with the long loan on the front end. Both in the context of the individual player and his ability to settle and perform in the premier but also in the wider context of the big squad rebuild that we require.

credit where it’s due 👍

And we'll all sing his name (But I don't feel afraid)
While we are watching Gedson Fernandes (As long as I gaze on Waterloo Sunset)
We are in paradise (I am in paradise)
Do Do Dooooo (Do Do Dooooo)

When Poch arrived his early purchases were good. Jose has had 12 mos off to watch football and is from Portugal. I would hope that he has some inside knowledge and contacts in Portugal to advise him on this transfer. We will have to wait and see.

It never quite worked out for Llorente... so how about resurrecting it for Fernandes..?

There was something in the air that night,
the Spurs shone bright, FERNANDES!!

No, because Nkoudou and Njie weren't hailed as some of the best talent to come out of their clubs.

Fernandes is.

As to why they're trying to get rid of him? We are interested. We are bigger and better than Benfica. He's fallen out with the manager and doesn't suit his style of play.

Its absolutely incredible how so many people, who haven't got a clue, write off a signing before a ball is kicked.

Why on earth did Inter get rid of Coutinho!?
Good point, let's hope he turns out to be that good.

Is that correct? Didn't know that.
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2013/10/08/Woolwich-9-of-the-clubs-most-passionate-celebrity-fans/
"
Ray Davies

'I've been an Woolwich fan all my life. I lived there from 1968 to 1975, and when I wasn't on the road, I went to every home game'.

"

Pumped about this young fella.

Bags of talent. Not only do his parents live local but he has grown up on a tiny island and has bothered to speak better English than I do. (I'm aussie). Therefore it hints to me that his dream is to play in the Prem and not look for new challenges in Madrid Milan.

Add to that he has been pushed out of a side for whichever reason you choose so will have a point to prove to his former club.

Like Gio, if he misplaces a forward pass trying something tricky I won't mind. I love that go forward at all costs/anti AVB attitude. It is exciting to watch.

Back
Top Bottom