Yid no more

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone here thats against Spurs fans using the word Yiddo in a positive light happy to call a cigarette a "fag"?

Which came from "can I bum a fag off ya"?

I bet you use the word, hundreds of times and you dont give two fucks.

Please dismount the high horse.
What a load of shit.

This is from an actual dictionary:

(def. 6) a shortening of fag end (a butt, hence a cigarette). When you click on 'fag end' you get this:

the last part or very end of something: the fag end of a rope.
the unfinished end of a piece of cloth; remnant.

Origin: 1605–15

You do sometimes talk bollocks, Sammy.

So you're saying that Jews being offended by "yids" is the same as a gay person taking offence to a cigarette being called a fag?

That's because no-one understands you.

Ok here we go. Break down mode.

Discussion about Yid being offensive, and some people (non Jewish) would like other people (non Jewish) to stop using the word.

I use another example, that some people (non gay) use the word fag, and I (non gay) find it offensive and would like them to stop.

All very obvious really.

Just read what I wrote then
FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

Sammy, there are Jewish people on this forum saying they find it offensive. So tbh, I think this fag analogy is plain wrong.

Sammy, do you use P*ki or N*gger?

If not, since when did you get on your high horse about that?

See how silly you sound?

And you started this with the erroneous, probably urban myth, about the origin of 'fag' to mean cigarette, which was disproven pretty promptly.

Others here have argued intelligently.

Back
Top Bottom