Tottenham Vs Liverpool - Sat 11th Jan 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christian Eriksen is a complete fucking cunt.

To be honest, I can't get beyond this and its pissing me off far more than it should

Agreed.

But the fact we’re playing him is making me even more irritated. Fuck him off to the reserves. Make him train with the fucking dinner ladies.

We’re acting like minnows indulging the prick.

Not signed? Alright, well fuck off.

Christian Eriksen is a complete fucking cunt.

To be honest, I can't get beyond this and its pissing me off far more than it should

fcking crime to start him ahead of Lo Celso and Lamela!!

Both of them played their heart out. Eriksen did not bother to take 2 quick steps at 25th minute mark in center circle to properly control the ball. Wijnaldum just made few quick steps and snatched it right from Eriksen's foot even though his starting position was way worse.

Hope I'll never ever see him in our shirt again (unless ofc he would extend contract... which he wont!)

the whom? Excuse my ignorance.. who are you referring to?

Robertson is a nasty bastard and I don’t now how he’s not being caught up on that

iu

Clive Lewis - AKA old Jenas

One of the most annoying things for me about not winning today was being robbed of the opportunity to vote Tanganga as MOTM.
Meanwhile I spent a chunk of the second half swished between the bloke next to me and "The Rabbi" who decided to stop his tour of the stadium dressed as Darth Vader next to me.
Insert "Use the Foyth" joke here.

MOTD:

Comms

Merely said "was it a Spurs throw?"
Said no foul on Tanganga.
Couldn't be arsed to show our subs.

Studio:

Spurs throw? Yes.
Handball for goal? Yes.
Foul on JT? No.
Shoulda been a yellow on Toby tho'.

Played the game, just didn't come across as intentional foul play. Leg wasn't straight at the point of contact and it was below the ankle and then rode up with the momentum.

.....Then it should qualify as dangerous under the premise that he wasn't in control.

Intent needn't come into it.

No replay I've seen shows it as below the ankle.

I thought we were OK, and played as well as I have seen us for a while in the second half, and unlucky not at least to get a draw. At least, we showed a bit of urgency and heart, apart from the usual culprit.
Well impressed with Japhet for his debut (Ledley also made his debut against the Scousers and he turned out all right!) and Davy looked good, too. Lucas caused them lots of problems and ran his little legs off, shame that all his hard work went unrewarded. Sonny was off his game, which was a shame, as he could have rescued a point if he had been a bit more on his game. Serge did OK too.
My only real gripe is Jose persevering with Eriksen, does my head in. If we had no-one else, I'd sort of understand it, but surely to goodness Gio has to be a better bet.
Nice to meet up with Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and Hrytn Hrytn before the game.

Agreed.

But the fact we’re playing him is making me even more irritated. Fuck him off to the reserves. Make him train with the fucking dinner ladies.

We’re acting like minnows indulging the prick.

Not signed? Alright, well fuck off.
Surely that elevates him to a level that he's never actually been.

I mean, he's been a good servant until of late and one of our better players in the last 2-3 years but let's go overboard. People act like he's been some kind of Messi, who's stabbed us in the back. A good player but not really any more than that. Fare thee well, but I'd like to see your replacement getting more minutes if its all the same.

A good player but not really any more than that.

Our problem is we haven't really discovered how to play without him. After him, at the moment Kane is our best midfielder, certainly the most creative (Ndombele not being up to speed yet).

He keeps on getting shoved into the starting line up because we're so one dimensional.

I dunno. Just want GLC to start every game now.

And who's going to stop obvious shit like that ?

Is there somewhere to complain ?
I've often thought this season that the powers that be don't want citeh to win the title again because of their financial backing and that's why this bunch are getting away with so many decisions. Looks like the refs have had instructions. Am I being cynical. Proud of some of our lads tonight. Play Lamella from the start please Jose. Enjoyed seeing JM talking to the mascots in the tunnel. He's a different special one, a bit nicer, it must be the Spiurs effect

Back
Top Bottom