Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly could have swore there was a young lad called Oliver Skipp in our squad.

Maybe I'm mistaken.
He has played a whopping 9 minutes in the league since Mourinho took over (was brought on when we were 5-0 up v Burnley, great), he won't get much game time anytime soon and I doubt whether it will be much different next season.

I was depressed when I saw Anthony Taylor would be the ref, and Paul Tierney on VAR, both highly controversial officials and have history against Tottenham. Taylor has now given 3 penalties in the last 3 Spurs games he's reffed.

I believe the players were equally depressed by that appointment and Chelsea were lifted morally by that news and were up for it. Not many home teams get a red card and a penalty in the same match against them regardless of how ineptly Tottenham played.

They cheated end of.
Also we should have got a penalty when Alli was getting humped when the corner was being taken.

Racist scum - GET OUT OF MY CLUB AND NEVER COME BACK. If you're ever sitting near me you're getting reported, you dirtbag. Take your foul, filthy excrement and just go - You're hated here and you always will be, so just die.

We got what we deserved today.

...Except for Son's red card, which was NEVER violent conduct. What are the chances of him getting two rescinded in a row? Slim, I'd say.
Someone behind us shouted racist remarks, earlier this season. I didn't see who it was. My daughter got pretty upset and said we should do something about it. I didn't want to cause a row, so I fobbed her off, but I felt like a total cunt afterwards - and I still do. If it happens again I'll do the right thing. I reckon nobody said or did anything - not even the people directly near him.

:mourpointlaugh:

This bollocks has got to stop.

Mourinho's just repeating the same stupid shit that got Poch sacked.

How far down the echelons of football would you have to go to find a shitter, more dysfunctional and inept midfield than ours.

Need Mourinho to grow some fucking bollocks and change this shit up. Or he can fuck off too. If we're going to be shit, at least we can be proactively shit, get some fucking players out there that aren't shit scared of the ball and can play some fucking football.

I agree. Last week we somehow managed to beat wolves 2 1 despite dier being absolutely atrocious all game. Today the exact same line up. At this point I would rather playing vorm there as at least he can run about a bit. Or ndombele on crutches. I'd take that ball boy too. If I see him start again this season I wont be paying to watch us again until next season. Just a disgrace. I'm livid. The top 6 must love it playing against us. Press our defenders and they know they will win it back because no one wants to pass to dier because he gives it away anyway. Jenas the first pundit to call what I have been saying for about 3 years.

Sadly he was probably no worse than aurier, vertonghen, son, moura, kane and eriksen today. I have no idea why ndombele wasn't brought on at ht. Eriksen is the best player in the pl at hitting the first man. Just release on a free now. Disgrace to the club. And then to top it all off...danny rose is brought on. Maybe pochettino is secretly still picking the subs and team. Inexplicable from Jose today. Unless he is trying to get another payout or tell levy how shit we really are.

Seething.

Anyhow, leaving the racism accusations on one side for a minute, what about the fucking cunt who thought that the best thing to do right before we take a free kick just outside the box is to chuck a cup of coffee at their keeper?

Were some idiots in the crowd today. Some tosser in the row behind pretty much spent the game screaming out a selection of ‘fucking shit, wankers, fucking wankers’ when he shouted ‘fucking cunts’ I asked him to turn it down a notch as I was with a ten and 70 year old who were clearly not liking the vibe. He just said “fuck you, are you going to pay for my season ticket”. If I had been on my own I would have shoved my fist down his throat but neither my mum or daughter would have appreciated the situation getting out of hand. I understand it’s frustrating and emotions can get the better of you but screaming you “fucking cunts” at the top of your voice when families are around is a disgrace.

Were some idiots in the crowd today. Some tosser in the row behind pretty much spent the game screaming out a selection of ‘fucking shit, wankers, fucking wankers’ when he shouted ‘fucking cunts’ I asked him to turn it down a notch as I was with a ten and 70 year old who were clearly not liking the vibe. He just said “fuck you, are you going to pay for my season ticket”. If I had been on my own I would have shoved my fist down his throat but neither my mum or daughter would have appreciated the situation getting out of hand. I understand it’s frustrating and emotions can get the better of you but screaming you “fucking cunts” at the top of your voice when families are around is a disgrace.
Why does soccer attract the lowest dregs of society in England?

couple of guys being dicks at the White Hart bar when I had the audacity to try and get served.... and that was pre game! Definitely a few extra dickheads today.

Terrible all round today!

but we’re back in the top 4 race, even if we don’t currently deserve it. We’d have taken 6pts behind Chelski a month ago.
To win today and sit 4th would’ve been nice... but would’ve papered over a lot!

Jose has pretty much seen the best and worst of us now.

So one can only swear when surrounded by people aged 11-69? Is that acceptable? Your penchant for dividing sections of society into easily identifiable groups is as childish as your arguments.

So I’ll ask again - have you ever left the USA?
Not the point buddy. My initial post was directed at the guy who was swearing around the kids and elderly, that was in his story. So some like Airfixx Airfixx insulting me after a post like this, tells me he favours an asshole like that, who goes to a match.

Yes I've left the USA. Been to 28 different countries.

So it wasn't a penalty? It wasn't a red card? They were both as clear as daylight.

It's Scouse-level deluded to think otherwise

I was at the game, havent seen these incidents replayed in every angle on tv, but from what I have seen, surely the red card was ridiculously soft. Arguably ref but still so soft.

Anyhow, leaving the racism accusations on one side for a minute, what about the fucking cunt who thought that the best thing to do right before we take a free kick just outside the box is to chuck a cup of coffee at their keeper?

Agreed

Fucking idiot!

Back
Top Bottom