Who's our best player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's our best player

• Kane

Votes: 149 63.9%
  • Dele

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • SON

Votes: 79 33.9%
  • Sisoko

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Vertogen

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Lloris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ericsson

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Le celso

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Ndombele

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Aurier

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
He needs to get on his game a lot more in the big games against big teams like he was 2014-17. He was anonymous at Old Trafford the other night. There’s been a touch of the flat track bully about Harry for a while now.
Who hasn’t he scored against?
Sorry, but of all the descriptions, I think flat track bully is a pretty poor one.

Kane is obviously number one. Consistent goal scorer of all types and able to knock the ball around the pitch from deep. He often gets the ball in a tricky place but not only holds of an opponent but manages to find that pass which opens up an attack. Gets back and defends, heads away at corners. Occasionally goes missing but only ever when the whole team does too.

Who hasn’t he scored against?
Sorry, but of all the descriptions, I think flat track bully is a pretty poor one.

I referenced earlier that we’ve failed to win any of our last 10 league games against the so called Big 6. The first minute goal at Anfield is the only goal from open play he’s scored in those 10 games. He did score from the penalty spot in each of the three games league against Woolwich during that run of 10 games.

My point stands. 2014-17 he terrorised all the Big teams. His scoring rate in big games against the better teams has fallen off significantly.

Think about it, a team of 11 Sissokos would absolutely batter a team of 11 Harrys or 11 Sons, the answer is obviously Sissoko.

Are you mad? A team of 11 Harry Kanes would be one of the best in world football mate. Imagine his crossing, his cross field balls, his diving into tackles, his finishing, his heading (everywhere on the pitch!). Would be a phenomenal side!

Back
Top Bottom