Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EKXheNnWwAEZji1

Well that's most of the forum closed down. Booo the hulk. People with opinions of potential signings, line ups, predictions, players we should keep or sell. Instead close them down & just put 'wait & see' on all of them. It's just my opinion. I guess we could only give opinions on things after the event but it's interesting for people to give their thoughts beforehand too.

Also weren't you 1 of many who was posting that poch should be sacked. So already you are going against your wait & See policy.
& if you keep quiet & Then after the event speak up, people will post a captain hindsight image. You really can't win.

Comical that answer to everything is “wait and see” yet you were so happy and proud jump in here and tout how right you were after 20 fucking minutes

Another tough loss for #LevyOut yesterday. You must be crushed.

Maybe you need to take some of your own advice to “wait and see” a little longer. Just my opinion.

Have to laugh at all these tweets about the Mourinho effect in turning around a 2-0 deficit, when he had never done it before in the CL...

There were also several tweets on how Pochettino would never play a tactical sub when 2-0 down...when he did just that when he brought Llorente on at half time.....in the fucking Ajax game...you know that unforgettable game that everybody remembers...

Have to laugh at all these tweets about the Mourinho effect in turning around a 2-0 deficit, when he had never done it before in the CL...

There were also several tweets on how Pochettino would never play a tactical sub when 2-0 down...when he did just that when he brought Llorente on at half time.....in the fucking Ajax game...you know that unforgettable game that everybody remembers...
Mou has won me over and it didn't take long, but I find absolutely cringing the "Poch would have never..." comments too (even if in some case I would agree). We won the Ajax game because of Poch more than anything else

Mou has won me over and it didn't take long, but I find absolutely cringing the "Poch would have never..." comments too (even if in some case I would agree). We won the Ajax game because of Poch more than anything else

It would be nice if we didn’t compare every little thing Jose does to Poch.

They’re different managers with different ideas and styles.

Poch is gone. Let’s move on

Comical that answer to everything is “wait and see” yet you were so happy and proud jump in here and tout how right you were after 20 fucking minutes

Another tough loss for #LevyOut yesterday. You must be crushed.

Maybe you need to take some of your own advice to “wait and see” a little longer. Just my opinion.
Wrong. I always give my opinion & Then when someone tells me I am wrong, I say we will have to wait & see. Which is true as it's just an opinion. & if I always give my answer as wait & see then tell hulk, he is telling me I should wait & See, despite my answer to everything always being that according to you.
Get your story straight for once.
Hulk telling me I should wait & See, you saying my answer to everything is wait & See. You need to huddle up & choose the same argument. You are arguing opposite views.
Keep me out of you & his disagreement.

Also why would I be happy & proud in front of strangers on the internet. Maybe thats how you get off but I couldn't care less what you or others think.
& I stand by my opinion. I think mourinho will want to change some players after what he has seen especially in defence so far.

We hadn't put down back to back wins since April.
Away league win since Jan.
Also haven't gone on a 5 game unbeaten run since December.

I think last night was huge in terms of gathering momentum and confidence.

Mourinho hasn't even been with us a week yet but deserves credit - comparing him with Poch or not.

My only worry with Jose is that he has favourites. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like there are certain players Jose loves regardless of how bad they've been and others he tolerates regardless of how good they've been.

Well that's most of the forum closed down. Booo the hulk. People with opinions of potential signings, line ups, predictions, players we should keep or sell. Instead close them down & just put 'wait & see' on all of them. It's just my opinion. I guess we could only give opinions on things after the event but it's interesting for people to give their thoughts beforehand too.

Also weren't you 1 of many who was posting that poch should be sacked. So already you are going against your wait & See policy.
& if you keep quiet & Then after the event speak up, people will post a captain hindsight image. You really can't win.
Fucking bollocks mate, we did wait and see with Poch for about 30 games and if his heart was in it I would happily have seen the season out with him.
Slagging players off during games and voicing negative opinions every minute of every game is not how the forum survives either-you are talking rubbish.

We're the barmy Jose army, tra la la la la la...

🎵🎶🎵🎶

Would he have done it after 20 odd mins though?

Back
Top Bottom