Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to laugh at all these tweets about the Mourinho effect in turning around a 2-0 deficit, when he had never done it before in the CL...

There were also several tweets on how Pochettino would never play a tactical sub when 2-0 down...when he did just that when he brought Llorente on at half time.....in the fucking Ajax game...you know that unforgettable game that everybody remembers...

Good job Kane was still too injured to waslk or we´d have lost that Ajax game like we did the final.
Poch threw forwards onto the pitch which is his answer to everything. It paid off, great, but I think CL is probably the wrong place to start belittling Jose dont you

Good job Kane was still too injured to waslk or we´d have lost that Ajax game like we did the final.
Poch threw forwards onto the pitch which is his answer to everything. It paid off, great, but I think CL is probably the wrong place to start belittling Jose dont you
Not belittling him, just the fans that write shite on twitter...

Oh right, well it's done now.
We'll find out in due course whether hiring Jose was the right decision.
And that’s exactly why I said it makes no difference if it’s Southgate or Jose to some, as “doing it domestically” has no bearing on your view that it was a good choice or not.

And that’s exactly why I said it makes no difference if it’s Southgate or Jose to some, as “doing it domestically” has no bearing on your view that it was a good choice or not.
I'd rather have Jose than Southgate and pre man utd I would have less concerns, but I'm backing him though and hoping he will be a success.

I bet you turn against him before I do, if he's not.

Fucking bollocks mate, we did wait and see with Poch for about 30 games and if his heart was in it I would happily have seen the season out with him.
Slagging players off during games and voicing negative opinions every minute of every game is not how the forum survives either-you are talking rubbish.
Ah. So we all have to wait & see until you say. Got ya.

Away to Ajax we were 3-0 down in the tie with 45 minutes to go...just saying...

Definitely I agree, I was talking more along the lines of this seasons run so far and how Poch has waited until it's too late to switch things up. Our boys wouldn't have found a way back into it at 2-0 down indont think but then again as scott scott has mentioned there's every possibility that Poch wouldn't have started that team and we'd have never found ourselves 2-0 down in the first place.

The main area I was focusing on is our energy and attitude. I personally don't think we'd have found a way to have salvaged last night if the change hadn't occurred. That's more my point just to clarify.

I'd rather have Jose than Southgate and pre man utd I would have less concerns, but I'm backing him though and hoping he will be a success.

I bet you turn against him before I do, if he's not.
I’ll turn against anyone when they become a detriment to THFC

Simple as

I even told you and JT after Pochs last match that I’d be calling for new owners if Poch was still here for West Ham. You laughed, thinking it wouldn’t happen and you could “catch Sammy out”.

Know your club

:harrysmile:

GIF-ballboy-mourinho.gif

Simple as

I even told you and JT after Pochs last match that I’d be calling for new owners if Poch was still here for West Ham. You laughed, thinking it wouldn’t happen and you could “catch Sammy out”.

Know your club

We are not worthy of your undying and loyal support.
WE ARE NOT WORTHY.
Football is over, you win. Well done.

Simple as

Know your club

I wasn't on here after the match or even during it.

He's been at the club a week mate
I know, but it doesn't take long to form opinions, and not only that, some opinions seem formed before he arrived. The way he went up to Tanganga and said "You're the guy who marked Ronaldo" shows while Jose is a week into the job, he's a lot further down the line in research and opinions on players.

My only worry with Jose is that he has favourites. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like there are certain players Jose loves regardless of how bad they've been and others he tolerates regardless of how good they've been.
That's true but all managers probably are like that. But on the other hand mourinho maybe more likely to stick with an out of form favourite or freeze out a good player who isn't one of his favourites. Some people have mentioned ndombele potentially being an unfavoured player. I really hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom