Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The more I think about this, and read about this Sacramento cat, the more I think Mourinho is a great appointment given our circumstances.

Mourinho has a point to prove and the makings of a great side. I'll say it again, I'm optimistic.
I was pessimistic before the hiring but some of the initial hires and rumors are encouraging.

I will be the happiest person on the planet if I have to eat crow over this.

I actually think he that would do him good.

I don't know what it is about his short hair, but it makes him look like he's in the mid to late stages of an aggressive STD.
Some random on twitter pointed out that when he grows out his hair he wins leagues. Porto = long hair, Chelsea first round = long hair, Inter = long hair.

M-Scott9.gif

He looked the guy in the eye and said. 'I was always humble' and then smiled. Great fucking god. Amazon is gona make bank.
Levy is going to recoup all the money he spent buying out Poch and Jose's salary, too, just from the increased exposure a manager like Jose brings.

Back
Top Bottom