Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"During my career, I made mistakes. I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'll make new mistakes."

It's a mistake to think you're not going to make the same mistakes.

Question: In terms of football how would you change Pochettino squad

I’m here to try to understand not to make dramatic changes. To help them reach the level they were 5 years ago

Had a gander at the Swedish Chelsea forum.

They are, in proper Chelsea fashion. Deeply invested in a discussion on if Mou can coach Son since Mourinho has never coached an Asian man before.

:sonhmm:

Do you ever use this forum as a source of information or sentiment or just for your own leisure?
Never for info, as a matter of fact I don’t post things I know as fact on here. This is my sanctuary despite some of you batshit crazos here

I’m a spurs fan and have been long before this place

Quoting Kobe Bryant ‘people say I’m difficult but I’m only difficult if you don’t share my principles and my principles are for the good of the team’

Mourinho on how Tottenham will play under their new manager: "Very similar to [Pochettino]. Of course I will try to add details, and sometimes details can make the difference. Progressively we can arrive at a fingerprint. The style of play must be adapted to the club culture and also the players here."

Jose at the presser: "We can’t win the Premier League this season. Next season, I’m not saying we will win it, but we can win it."

I like this comment. Much different that how Poch approached things. Nice to have some cockiness at the helm.

Ajax’s performance in the CL is what convinced me that ten Hag is an upcoming and innovative manager. de Lict and de Jong both gone, but they’re doing very well in the CL.

So based on that Levy should have appointed him over Mourinho?

A lot of fans may not like it but Mourinho is the most logical appointment at this stage - we were never getting ten Haag midway through the season.

Back
Top Bottom