Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those that say that José doesn't promote youth:
2 years ago, he promoted a player called Scott McTominay. Everyone said it was just a statement to Woodward about transfer policy. When he made him "Manager's Player of the Year" or something like that at Man United Awards, everyone was taking the piss.
Well, look at the player now. Probably the first name on the team sheet. José can spot talent. He also has a squad that suits his style a lot here. He's a born winner, that's for sure.

Isn’t he a big fan of Dier? Can see him being bought back into the mix, hopefully Lucas gets a chance now as well! Sad for poch but excited for the future knowing full well it could end in tears, but let’s face it we are sat in 14th having not won away for how long? Surely it only gets worse if we get relegated?

One thing we have on our side is that we are a london club. I feal a lot of josse crankiness was down to sluming it in the Lowry Hotel. Here he can have his family around him and he can be more normal. He's a london bird. I still expect him to be a cantekerous fuck but i am clutching at straws here.

That’s a very valid point.

Well, yeah. The style of play took a turn for the worse, which was a reason to think Poch should change hus ways or leave. That doesn't mean we should accept a manager that guarantees an extreme version of that sort of football.

Mourinho fuckin parked the bus as manager of fuckin RM.
It was actually us that parked the bus against a Jose team.......
Sod it supported this club a long time now without winning much so I will take 3 years of Jose if it means winning a few cups.

I see this appointment as an understandable change from Poch. Not another up-and-coming “project” man but someone who has won major titles and competitions.

There are risks, of course, especially with how his last couple of jobs ended, but if we’re going to try something different, I’ve no issues with giving Mourinho a go.

I’m aboard the Jose train (and hope it doesn’t end up a train wreck!:levyeyes:).

The club needs rid of the manager. I support the club long term by hoping for a Quick Mourinho exit. For that to happen, the results must be bad. Thus, I support the club by hoping the opponents will win.

If you want us to lose just to see Jose sacked, you've gone massively down in my estimation.

You're not a spurs fan, you're a cunt.

Don't ever post on here again.
Don't come to the stadium
Don't watch our matches on tv
Don't wear our colours
Don't be a spurs member
Don't even pretend to be a spurs supporter.

You're doneski

Isn’t he a big fan of Dier? Can see him being bought back into the mix, hopefully Lucas gets a chance now as well! Sad for poch but excited for the future knowing full well it could end in tears, but let’s face it we are sat in 14th having not won away for how long? Surely it only gets worse if we get relegated?
Throughout his history, he's played with a big number 9 that is lethal in front of the goal. Who do we have? Harry Kane.
He's played with wingers who like to cut inside and are technically gifted. Who do we have? Son and Lucas.
He's played with number 10's who aren't the best physically, but have a nice understanding of the game, and a good eye for goal. Who do we have? Giovani Lo Celso (and Christian Eriksen or Dele)
He's played with physcial midfielders who run a lot, and are very tough to break through. Who do we have? Sissoko and Ndombele.
He also has some players that he wanted since forever in Dier, Rose and Toby. This squad is not too bad, and it's made for him.

None of us can be right all the time, mate.

However, I, along with a few others, have been fully vindicated in our insistance that the relationship between Poch and Levy turned sour last Summer over which way the club should move forward.

While others threw dogs abuse at me and insisted the two were singing from the same hymn sheet and had the best relationship in football, I exposed the cracks and predicted the whole affair would end like this.

In fact, the likes of SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur Airfixx Airfixx and sammyspurs sammyspurs still refuse to admit to and own their humiliation

Not necessarily the same thing or reasons. There will always be tension between the board and management at times. To think there won’t be is naive... doesn’t mean it’s going to implode

How the fuck can anyone see him as a Great manager? He's a destructive cunt, destroying fotball, destroying the clubs he manages, being a prick in interviews, to his players, to his staff, leaving every club worse off when he goes. He is absolutely fucking trash!

Anyone believing he will change things for the better is delusional, should have their heads examined and should be kicked out of their boardroom seats. I've always been pro Levy. The latest 24 hours have changed it. The bald cunt obviously is a clueless, cowardly moron.

Anyone thinking this is an ambitious move is a fucking idiot. It's a short-sighted gamble. Mourinho's history the last decade shows that he isn't a good Long term solution for a club. Fuck him, fuck Levy, see you later Spurs.

I am afraid that I am going to be cheering for our opponents for a while, hoping that us losing will lead to a fast exit for Mourinho.

Right now I can't stand a lot of our players, I can't stand our manager, and I can't stand our upper management. I can't see us turning our fortunes around. We're heading for mediocrity. I feel bad for the players who recently joined us, to build a career in a top club under a top manager, who now finds themselves playing for that untolerable cunt.

Depression, here I come.
No worries. You will not see me in the stands, nor in these forums, as long as that cunt is in charge.

Bye bye shithouse

Back
Top Bottom