Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at us all. The man has been at the job for 5 hours and we're the most divided we've ever been!
#TheSpecialOne

I wouldn't say it's his fault though. We've divided ourselves before he even did anything.
It's not his fault. Of course it isn't. It's just that he's that type of figure. The controversial one. I've been in the Jose In camp long before yesterday.

Fantastic news! We’ve just made our biggest statement of intent in years by hiring one of the very best managers in world football. I’d say he’s in the top three, certainly the top five.

I’m very excited to see what he can achieve here. I can only see success coming.

Mou walking in on the Spurs fanbase like:
giphy.gif

Welcome Jose, ignore some of the unambitious whiny cunts in our fanbase, they are so used to failure they almost celebrate it and they have no idea how the real world works.

They can cry into their cornflakes about it while the rest of us celebrate winning things for the first time in over a decade, maybe they will go and support Bournemouth or some other shit football club and let the people who really care about this club drive it forwards rather than watch it stagnate and regress.

You're still a cunt though Jose, that will never change, you're just our cunt now. COYS.

Here is Poch's 1/2 billion squad.

And on top of that he inherited Lloris, Kane, Eriksen, Lamela, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose

(Come to think of it, its interesting that having spent half a billion - his regular starting 11 included 7 players that he inherited when he joined).

Davinson Sánchez
40​
Lucas Moura
28.4​
Serge Aurier
25​
Fernando Llorente
15.1​
Juan Foyth
13​
Moussa Sissoko
35​
Vincent Janssen
22​
Victor Wanyama
14.4​
Georges-Kevin N'Koudou
11​
Heung-min Son
30​
Toby Alderweireld
16​
Clinton N'Jie
14.1​
Kevin Wimmer
6​
Kieran Trippier
4.9​
Ben Davies
12.65​
Federico Fazio
10​
Dele Alli
6.63​
Benjamin Stambouli
5.9​
Michel Vorm
5.69​
Eric Dier
5​
DeAndre Yedlin
2.6​
Tanguy Ndombélé
60​
Ryan Sessegnon
27​
Giovani Lo Celso
70​
Jack Clarke
11​
TOTAL
491.37​

None of us can be right all the time, mate.

However, I, along with a few others, have been fully vindicated in our insistance that the relationship between Poch and Levy turned sour last Summer over which way the club should move forward.

While others threw dogs abuse at me and insisted the two were singing from the same hymn sheet and had the best relationship in football, I exposed the cracks and predicted the whole affair would end like this.

In fact, the likes of SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur Airfixx Airfixx and sammyspurs sammyspurs still refuse to admit to and own their humiliation
Who gives a fuck John?
The players you slagged off turned against the manager, and now he’s gone.
The chairman you said would hire Eddie Howe just hired one of the most successful managers of modern football.

You have a choice.....get on board, or sit there crying for Poch. I don’t care.
You feel vindicated great.

Me too. Today feels like a breath of fresh air....the football was toilet, the squad is capable of better, the chairman lives on and Poch is gone.

Some of us understand this club better than others that’s all John.
I told you a looooooong time ago that you’re always on the outside looking in, getting it wrong.
And yet again, you were wrong about how this would play out.

There’s always Barnet if modern football suddenly offends you. Ironic coming from someone who envies City eh...

No worries. You will not see me in the stands, nor in these forums, as long as that cunt is in charge.

Bye then,
The club needs rid of the manager. I support the club long term by hoping for a Quick Mourinho exit. For that to happen, the results must be bad. Thus, I support the club by hoping the opponents will win.

I don't want people like you supporting this football club anyway, hopefully if you start cheering other teams on you will find one you like and fuck off from ours.

But a "League" whose group stage doesn't contain lots of the biggest contenders to win the competition is also pretty dumb.

The entire structure of European competition is fairly ill-conceived at the moment. And this new 3rd thing makes it even worse.

Free advice: bring back the Cup Winners Cup, only let three teams from any league into the CL, and then bring back the UEFA Cup as a pre-bracketed 64-team knockout tournament a la March Madness. Then England should limit entry to the League Cup to teams not in Europe (and make that a March Madness bracket too).
The league cups will be won by the big teams who would already be in the CL. So it would be tournament of shit from all over Europe , with absolutely zero prestige attached to it and most likely much less money than now.

Back
Top Bottom