Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The club needs rid of the manager. I support the club long term by hoping for a Quick Mourinho exit. For that to happen, the results must be bad. Thus, I support the club by hoping the opponents will win.
You're a Woolwich supporter. It's the only explanation.

Could it be that some of the want away players is because there were fed up with Pochettino. I don't know. Will we see some contract extensions? Jan, Toby? Christian (well, probably not).

No idea what to think at the moment if I'm honest, I've barely processed the Poch news and now this straight away? I feel like someone just shot my dog, then turned up with a much uglier, but arguably more desirable purebred the next day...

Could it be that some of the want away players is because there were fed up with Pochettino. I don't know. Will we see some contract extensions? Jan, Toby? Christian (well, probably not).

I think they will still leave. But Jose might extract one last hurrah out of them

State of some "fans" on here saying they would rather we lose games than have Mourinho.

Do you support the club or want to join a Poch worshipping cult?

Personally, I think it was the most logical choice. We dont need another up and coming manager with a 5 year project and you arent getting Nagelsman, Ancelotti etc mid way through a season.

Time to support the new manager and get behind the team.

Back
Top Bottom