Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho is not my favorite coach though:
1) he is a high profile so Levy believes in the Tottenham project
2)is not stupid so he will not deny Pochettino's good work
3) if Mourinho accepted then it means that Tottenham will invest money to take players of his liking

You have room to recover in PL and you are well placed in CL: the bet is interesting

Accept? Yes. He has been appointed.
Happy? Not sure. More saddened and appalled by the appointment of a man who will come in and demand (and will surely be given) a shedload of money...why wasn't poch given that money.
I feel like I finally get what all the levy out crowd were on about. Fucking disgrace tbh.
Having said that, if we win and we play well (like 1st time around Jose chelsea) then maybe there's a silver lining....

We finally act like a big club and show a bit of ruthlessness and a bit of bollox and its not good enough for half our fan base.

Did you all want us to continue to drift rudderless? with more of the same shit being served up week on week?

Mourinho is a winner, I don't give a fuck if he's a cunt, he's going to be our cunt and he's going to be a hungry cunt who wants to prove himself again after the Man Utd failure, a hungry cunt that is going to win us trophies.
And he will be hated by Woolwich and Chelsea and even Liverpool and City fans, and I will absolutely love it.

This is a turning point we have gone from a club happy to compete to a club that wants to win. You should be happy.
That's the theory. I just hope it turns out like that.

Mourinhos a legend. Funny as fuck in interviews and speaks senseIt's surreal seeing him as spurs manager. Let's not call him head coach. Mourinho is not a head coach. He is arguably still the greatest manager alive.

However is he compatible with spurs?? With Levy?? He won't get the funds he had at other clubs. I can see them falling out quickly.

My only explanation is that mourinho wants a new challenge. Maybe he feels he has to prove himself again somewhat. He's done all the mega money clubs.

I want to see mourinho succeed with us. However I see this crashing and burning. What happens as soon as mourinho doesn't get a defender he wants and the results go bad?? I give it a year. But I hope mourinho can pull it off and stay at us for longer than he does at other clubs.

How the fuck can anyone see him as a Great manager? He's a destructive cunt, destroying fotball, destroying the clubs he manages, being a prick in interviews, to his players, to his staff, leaving every club worse off when he goes. He is absolutely fucking trash!

Anyone believing he will change things for the better is delusional, should have their heads examined and should be kicked out of their boardroom seats. I've always been pro Levy. The latest 24 hours have changed it. The bald cunt obviously is a clueless, cowardly moron.

Anyone thinking this is an ambitious move is a fucking idiot. It's a short-sighted gamble. Mourinho's history the last decade shows that he isn't a good Long term solution for a club. Fuck him, fuck Levy, see you later Spurs.

I am afraid that I am going to be cheering for our opponents for a while, hoping that us losing will lead to a fast exit for Mourinho.

Right now I can't stand a lot of our players, I can't stand our manager, and I can't stand our upper management. I can't see us turning our fortunes around. We're heading for mediocrity. I feel bad for the players who recently joined us, to build a career in a top club under a top manager, who now finds themselves playing for that untolerable cunt.

Depression, here I come.

It’ll all end in tears that’s certain, but hopefully he wins us a few trophies along the way.

Oh yeah John Thomas John Thomas Cumon mate hand over your email and password, you out your credentials on the line and failed so your out now mate:pochsmirk:
None of us can be right all the time, mate.

However, I, along with a few others, have been fully vindicated in our insistance that the relationship between Poch and Levy turned sour last Summer over which way the club should move forward.

While others threw dogs abuse at me and insisted the two were singing from the same hymn sheet and had the best relationship in football, I exposed the cracks and predicted the whole affair would end like this.

In fact, the likes of SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur Airfixx Airfixx and sammyspurs sammyspurs still refuse to admit to and own their humiliation

This decision will split a lot of fans but I’m board. The guy wins trophies. I’m sucking of playing nicely and always coming up short just to listen to the wankers from Woolwich harp on about our trophy cabinet. Jose is ruthless let’s get him in and try and win something. If it all backfires fuck it we can revert back to the norm and blame it on the good old bald scape goat Levy!

One thing we have on our side is that we are a london club. I feal a lot of josse crankiness was down to sluming it in the Lowry Hotel. Here he can have his family around him and he can be more normal. He's a london bird. I still expect him to be a cantekerous fuck but i am clutching at straws here.

Fucking hell I'm beyond excited. Not expecting him to able to turn it around already coming weekend but the prospect of having a serial winner as head coach is just an exciting thought.

None of us can be right all the time, mate.

However, I, along with a few others, have been fully vindicated in our insistance that the relationship between Poch and Levy turned sour last Summer over which way the club should move forward.

While others threw dogs abuse at me and insisted the two were singing from the same hymn sheet and had the best relationship in football, I exposed the cracks and predicted the whole affair would end like this.

In fact, the likes of SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur Airfixx Airfixx and sammyspurs sammyspurs still refuse to admit to and own their own humiliation
Oghh get you.

How the fuck can anyone see him as a Great manager? He's a destructive cunt, destroying fotball, destroying the clubs he manages, being a prick in interviews, to his players, to his staff, leaving every club worse off when he goes. He is absolutely fucking trash!

Anyone believing he will change things for the better is delusional, should have their heads examined and should be kicked out of their boardroom seats. I've always been pro Levy. The latest 24 hours have changed it. The bald cunt obviously is a clueless, cowardly moron.

Anyone thinking this is an ambitious move is a fucking idiot. It's a short-sighted gamble. Mourinho's history the last decade shows that he isn't a good Long term solution for a club. Fuck him, fuck Levy, see you later Spurs.

I am afraid that I am going to be cheering for our opponents for a while, hoping that us losing will lead to a fast exit for Mourinho.

Right now I can't stand a lot of our players, I can't stand our manager, and I can't stand our upper management. I can't see us turning our fortunes around. We're heading for mediocrity. I feel bad for the players who recently joined us, to build a career in a top club under a top manager, who now finds themselves playing for that untolerable cunt.

Depression, here I come.
Cheering for our opponents! Get a fucking grip. Like or hate a manager the day your cheering for our opponents you may as well fuck off we don’t want you in the stands!

Mourinhos a legend. Funny as fuck in interviews and speaks senseIt's surreal seeing him as spurs manager. Let's not call him head coach. Mourinho is not a head coach. He is arguably still the greatest manager alive.

However is he compatible with spurs?? With Levy?? He won't get the funds he had at other clubs. I can see them falling out quickly.

My only explanation is that mourinho wants a new challenge. Maybe he feels he has to prove himself again somewhat. He's done all the mega money clubs.

I want to see mourinho succeed with us. However I see this crashing and burning. What happens as soon as mourinho doesn't get a defender he wants and the results go bad?? I give it a year. But I hope mourinho can pull it off and stay at us for longer than he does at other clubs.

Oh my friend. He'll get the funds....of that there is no doubt. But where was this money for poch?!

Accept? Yes. He has been appointed.
Happy? Not sure. More saddened and appalled by the appointment of a man who will come in and demand (and will surely be given) a shedload of money...why wasn't poch given that money.
I feel like I finally get what all the levy out crowd were on about. Fucking disgrace tbh.
Having said that, if we win and we play well (like 1st time around Jose chelsea) then maybe there's a silver lining....

Under Poch we brought 500m of players.

Depression, here I come.
I agree on Jose but it's the club you support.

Back
Top Bottom