Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And all this resurgence in his support has from one single goal at Everton, fickle muppets
I always supported him, but I didn't think he should've played every week. Actually I think he should've been dropped way more last season when he was off form, that's on Poch. He's only getting starts now because Lamela, who has been a far better performer so far this season, is injured and unavailable. Yes he's been overhyped but which young English talent hasn't. He's not a world beater, but he's still a valuable player and one that has earned our affections with his spirit and contributions.

He is trying. He need players around him to be on form for me hes not a natural leader

So many times i saw today and weds him screaming for the ball looking to receive the through ball but it just never arrives

A lot of the fans just coming to terms now that he has gradually never evolved and is now just an average player that should not be on the Xl week in and out. James Maddison is everything Dele should have been

So many times i saw today and weds him screaming for the ball looking to receive the through ball but it just never arrives
Listen, just because a player makes a run and puts their hand up doesn't mean it's the prudent play to send the pass. There is someone on the other end that actually has to make that pass and suffer the discontent when it doesn't work out. There is also a thing called game situation that may dictate not making the pass that will just come back down your throats. There is also a possibility of these things being a player looking busy.

It is NOT a deficiency to not be able to play a 'Pirlo ball' over the top AND in front of the GK every 5 minutes Dele puts his hand up. To be able to do that is a skill/quality on the positive side of the ledger for certain players not a technical deficiency. Instead of the Hollywood ball he wants he should be able to put his ass between the lines and pass and play like a MF is supposed to.

You're being duped. He's doing the opposite of what folks complained about Gerrard doing, instead of playing the Hollywood ball everytime he got it because he couldn't do anything else Dele is on the other side of the coin making movements looking for the Hollywood ball. It's a scam because it's all he's got.

Last edited:
Fuck sake wake up.. we are a mid table team going backwards now.. what would attract Dybala to us when you consider his compratiot Poch is on his last legs?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom