Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'll miss him more when the new guy arrives as you are getting nowhere near our first team.
I’m not so sure about that, Dele to me as a ‘mourinho type’ player. Mourinho will get him to cut down on those little ‘flick n tricks’ and play more direct towards the goal.

Winks and Dele are my two players to improve the most with Mourinho.

He really asked Dele that :harrylol::dembelelol:

I like the fact he has said immediately to play a system that suits Dele. He’s most dangerous near to Kane making late runs IMO. He’s a match winner.

Son is the most mobile of the 3. Kane arguably the most creative in passing range.

I really hope Dele kicks on under Jose.

He’s got a great record of making number 10s very important in his teams. Could be exactly what Dele needs right now.

Lovers of Dele’s clothing line will be disgusted with this performance today

“He is focussed too much on fucking football again!!! How we supposed to sell shit?!l

:allitongue:

Goes to show how much of the game is a mental battle. Immense first half. Return to form. Like when Clark Kent comes out of that car cruncher, chucks tyres at bad Superman, strangles the shit out of him, rips open his shirt and flies off in Superman 3.

So glad to see old Dele again.
His movements, passes, skills carving up opponent's defence, etc. are just what you expect from him, and so determined as well, I can feel his desire to win, I like his attitude.
Dele must start every game ahead of Eriksen, everyone would agree on that.

This the player Mason Mount wishes he was. It's been too easy with the daddy figure to indulge him. Son to may well become the players they have the tools to become frankly we coached the bastard out of Dele and now we have a bastard to coach it back in. Buy a RB CB and Bruno Fernandes Jose this season is STILL very alive.

exp23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom