January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt it. Why isn't he playing damn it!!!!

:baletroll:

Imagine if this time next year Kane has come good, and we're all "We dont need a striker at the minute, we've got Ade Defoe and HARRY KANE"
part of me would love that. But its the part of me that still hasnt woken up properly yet, the rest of me is saying firmly he'll end up at a bottom 6 premier league/top half of the championship team.

Imagine if this time next year Kane has come good, and we're all "We dont need a striker at the minute, we've got Ade Defoe and HARRY KANE"
part of me would love that. But its the part of me that still hasnt woken up properly yet, the rest of me is saying firmly he'll end up at a bottom 6 premier league/top half of the championship team.

This time next year he will be in the England squad and Barca and Real will be sniffing around him like he is a bitch on heat.

:klinsmann:

And then I woke up.

At least we have Pritchard to look forward to now he has signed up.

Wtf? are you seriously saying, the stars align and its written that, no other club can possibly get long term injuries??

ok, Woolwhich had to buy a left back for 10 mill yesterday coz theirs is out. They had Ramsey and cuntface out for a while as well i believe? possibly more, i dont pay much attention to them?
Liverpool; i think, without bothering to google, they had lucas leiva out for a while? and im sure theyve got someone injured at the minute.
United have barely had Fletcher for like 2 years now because hes got a bowel condition or something?

Basically, every team gets injuries? Thats one of the things every team has to deal with.
I bet know one has had a player more injury prone in their team like Ledley King. If thats not fucking unlucky I don't know what is.

This season Dembele '8 weeks', Kaboul not even back yet, Adebayor start of the season, Sandro out for the season, Parker the whole first part of the season, BAE same as Parker. And wait a minute......Defoe might need an operation.

So that's more than half our first team players that's been out or still out this season.

I think it was Cavani to Woolwich that really shocked me the most....when Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante told us all about that one, oh boy.

Oh wait that was bullshit wasn't it.

tumblr_m1qgdfiefC1qi6mxw.gif

Back in your box Brigante, your predictions of the Gooner dawn were proved fruitless, and Edison Cavani was safely tucked up in his bed in Naples last night.
There were plenty of spurs fans in meltdown last night, I wasn't one of them, you should know better than that.

Spent more than we did. Cavani didnt happen but they had a go...we did diddly squat.

I bet know one has had a player more injury prone in their team like Ledley King. If thats not fucking unlucky I don't know what is.

This season Dembele '8 weeks', Kaboul not even back yet, Adebayor start of the season, Sandro out for the season, Parker the whole first part of the season, BAE same as Parker. And wait a minute......Defoe might need an operation.

So that's more than half our first team players that's been out or still out this season.

Don't forget Anderton, he's been injured for ages.

We had a bid rejected for Damiao - they never made it past enquiring about his price and running home scared being told it's more than Andre Santos' potential swap deal

Spent more than we did. Cavani didnt happen but they had a go...we did diddly squat.

had a go indeed. Pull the other one. Who are you trying to convince? They signed a relatively unknown left back, a panic buy because their own left back got injured. Hardly the Ambitous Gazinga bids that you were lauding about.

Name another club that gets more long term injuries to their best players more than us. Think about this over recent years.
Well, I suppose it means by what you mean by "best". After all, if BAE had not gotten hurt, then Bale would have been shipped out. But I'd say Manchester United, for one…
A5azloy.png

But, fair enough, the previous season was a bit of a mess:
iSBevRx.png

But what about the season before, when we got 4th?
Fz37Rbh.png

But what about the season before, when we had to scrape our way just to make 8th? We must have been murdered by injuries!
wblItD7.png

Oh.

OTOH, if I were an Woolwich fan…

supposedly we did try and sign a striker... who knows if its true though.

Also they only spent that 10 mill on a left back, because their first choice got injured, and the 6 million quid left back they signed is fucking shit.

hardly counts really, its not a dick measuring contest.

Yeah so much bullshit that 20 minutes of Wengers press conference the following day was talking about him.

Stop stalking me welshy, you are coming across desperate.

20 minutes? You seem to know a little too much about Woolwich :freund:

Looked to me like a Journalist asked a flippant question and Wenger gave a flippant answer. I'm just shining a light on your bullshit you wum.

Coming on here stirring up shit. You never seem happier than when we fail, and seem more than gleeful when the gooners succeed.

Bravo Éperons Éperons

Sure Rooneys missed plenty of games the last few years.
RVP has a terrible injury record, missed months on end for the scum.

Sure we had Ledley, but that was a freak occurrence. The hammers had that lad (Ashton i think) that was forced to retire because of a similar thing.

Back
Top Bottom