January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha check you all out playing it cool.... 10:50 last night you was crying like a bitch

YEAH

bcehvmxpcxodbig.jpg

Back in your box Brigante, your predictions of the Gooner dawn were proved fruitless, and Edison Cavani was safely tucked up in his bed in Naples last night.
There were plenty of spurs fans in meltdown last night, I wasn't one of them, you should know better than that.

Proper meltdown material. I dont know what was more embarrassing, the mongs at the training ground or the mongs in here.

Have to say, any grown men that go to the fucking training ground on TDD hands down have to be worse. Like when City got bought by the Sheiks and there were cunts with tea towels on their heads. :avbshock:

Name another club that gets more long term injuries to their best players more than us. Think about this over recent years.

Wtf? are you seriously saying, the stars align and its written that, no other club can possibly get long term injuries??

ok, Woolwhich had to buy a left back for 10 mill yesterday coz theirs is out. They had Ramsey and cuntface out for a while as well i believe? possibly more, i dont pay much attention to them?
Liverpool; i think, without bothering to google, they had lucas leiva out for a while? and im sure theyve got someone injured at the minute.
United have barely had Fletcher for like 2 years now because hes got a bowel condition or something?

Basically, every team gets injuries? Thats one of the things every team has to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom