January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got a theory, townsend was going qpr early yesterday then came back. Reading said that they thought at one point they would get siggy. So we were debating selling siggy got townsend back then decided we didn't want to sell siggy so let townsend go.

I T K

Perhaps Siggy didn't want to go.

I wasn't planning on locking it. I live in hope that our users would stop posting in it and the thread would naturally disappear.

That sounds even more retarded now I've seen it written down.

I don't think I've even seen a transfer thread die of natural causes...

Face it Case, you're going to need to put it out of it's misery.

...in 8 pages time ;)

We're people losing their shit on the chat last night?
eh, it wasn't THAT bad. There was one troll spouting doom and gloom all day, and the rest of it was mostly just joking around and a couple of potshots at each other. Carlito came in and was all "I can't believe you losers are still in here, GO OUT AND GET LAID!!"

eh, it wasn't THAT bad. There was one troll spouting doom and gloom all day, and the rest of it was mostly just joking around and a couple of potshots at each other. Carlito came in and was all "I can't believe you losers are still in here, GO OUT AND GET LAID!!"
sounds like something my little brother would say...

Back
Top Bottom