Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuine question... who do you want instead?

I reckon Unai Emery will be looking for work soon.... worth a punt?

Or do people REALLY wanna be seduced by the moody Portugese silver fox himself?
You happy for us to continue with a manager who hasn't managed an away win since late Jan/Feb then

A manager who has 4 wins in about 15 games this season and a manager that has lost over half of his matches in 2019 if not more by now

And if so. For how long ?

The blame should not be on Rose and Eriksen for this match. Rose played well and fought. Eriksen didn’t provide anything offensively but was all over the place defensively.
Dele was horrible. Winks wasn’t great. Not playing NDombele until 25 mins to go is awful. This team needs a shake up

I don’t think Eriksen was within 10 yards of Robertson on any occasion today. Robertson made an absolute mockery of him. Eriksen is an absolute weed who cons people with the odd cross field pass

lol honestly till now I have had slight hope for tottenham but now I have completely lost it.

blaming Son for ballwatching.

let me get this straight for you.

Son is the best offensive weapon in tottenham. fastest pace agility and instinctive finishing. He is being used in a position he should not be and has THE ONLY two chances tottenham have had.

so there you go. Please just let SON go to juventus so he does not have to play with ssisoko winks and alli in the midfield for another freakin season.

Fuck right off you fanboy cunt.

Christ, I wanna slap you SO bad!

I thought Aurier was fine. I think Rose, Dele, and Eriksen were the major problems to our team today.

Sanchez was a breath of fresh air.
He was fine but lacked the awareness to nulify Mane in that attack leading up to the penalty. As much as I do not agree with the decision he was out of position with (again) the ball over the top. C’est la vie we march on

Crap formation, crap selection.
Aurier is an embarassment of an RB- Poch's choice here is inexplicable.
Eriksen and Dele switching LAM/CAM was stupid- Dele is no LAM.
Nobody wanted to pick up Fabinho 10m outside the box, and gave him all day to hit that ball over the top to Henderson. Very poor assessment of danger...
TAA should have been sent off. Ref was very poor and inconsistent in showing yellow cards- surprise, surprise.
Mane found a way to fuck us with chicanery yet again.
Pochs subs were too late as usual.
Eriksen shoulda been hooked for Lucas around the 60' mark.
Not sure what Poch is doing, but he can't seem to put us in a position to win anymore.
Barely seems to understand tactics and these players' capabilities...

I don't think he was as bad as people are making him out today

He wasn’t the only one I’ll grant you but he was atrocious and letting Taylor make a decision for the penalty was unforgivable
He’d won the ball back in the area so get rid of it anywhere but no he hesitated and let Mane pull his pants down
Amateurish at best

Not after a cunt off so let’s agree to disagree

The bin dippers will never win the title this year, thoroughly overated, spoony penalties are rescuing them every game.

Eriksen is an absolute fucking disgrace and I never want to see his face again. Ndombele and Lo Celso genuinely turned us into a different team, incisive forward passes and dribbling.

never expected anything from this game but very disappointed after the final whistle, not only with the wimpy strategy we employed but also because Liverpool were there to beat today
The reason they get all of the decisions is precisely WHY they will win the league sadly.....

Absolutely inevitable -from the lineup to the performance, the way we lost, subs.
Obviously Liverpool are a good team but once again Poch got so many things wrong and already our 4th loss in the league this season.

Can anybody honestly say that the current situation is going to be rectified by buying a few players and moving a few on?

If you are Levy would you even want to sanction more siginings under Poch?

We don't need any more siginings. We've got Ndombélé, Lucas, Llamela and Lo Celso having to sit on the bench while the ones taking in their positions in the team can play as shitty as they want but get their start formation garantee shoved right into their arses.
I honestly think we'd be on a different level with this team but a coach like Klopp. I loved Poch, but he is done for. Out of ideas, out of energy.

I really think he wants to be sacked now for whatever reason, he seems to have a grudge and is getting his own back and wants a big payout and he knows that will hurt his 'mate' Daniel in the only way he understands( in his pocket). I would never have guessed it would go so bad after the euphoria of June 1st, awful situation, where do we go from here

Well if Levy doesn’t take the financial hit now by sacking him it will hit him harder next year when we don’t have any European football and revenues drop

Back
Top Bottom