Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay, I am no fan of Rose or Eriksen but they were both better than Alli and Winks.

We are a team or set of players who should be doing better.

Nothing re: Pochettino going to haapen this week but he will never produce a team like Klopp.

Disappointed, not surprised but definitely frustrated.

Last edited:
Lets be honest, Son has been wank today
Could have converted one of the two or three chances he had. None too easy but Son was not the problem. He did his assigned job ok today which seemed to be defending. Poch fuck this up more. The ref second and any of our players you want to blame should come last

I said Dele is done 2 weeks ago, few on here did not agree.

I am sure few deluded fans will say he had a good game day today. He did F all in the liverpool half, stray passes and pretty useless attacking performance. Few defensive contributions. Not enough.
Some of us said he was done months ago!

What has Son done?
If he scored that clear chance thats game over. Thats it.
How many times he got caught offside?
Look ar his last shot, poor stuff.

It's not end of the world if someone says he wasnt good today. If Kane is in thoose chances he scores. End of.
No... they scored 2, and it woulda been 2-2... and that woulda FELT like a defeat... (albeit with an extra point in the bag!)

Genuine question... who do you want instead?

I reckon Unai Emery will be looking for work soon.... worth a punt?

Or do people REALLY wanna be seduced by the moody Portugese silver fox himself?
Mourinho apparently. Needs a big budget & leaves a big mess.

My emotion:
YexNnoD.jpg

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?
No. Not more fool you. Your attitude is right. Being optimistic is a good thing. I honestly wish I were not so cynical.

I genuinely think it might be deliberate now. Eriksen and Ali stank the place out. We have the players- he just doesn’t pick them.
I really think he wants to be sacked now for whatever reason, he seems to have a grudge and is getting his own back and wants a big payout and he knows that will hurt his 'mate' Daniel in the only way he understands( in his pocket). I would never have guessed it would go so bad after the euphoria of June 1st, awful situation, where do we go from here

We missed a fair few chances and Mr Aurier did his usual.
I am putting him down as at least in the top 5 worst ever signings.
It's not even just this year.

Back
Top Bottom