Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?

no harm in speaking out of the players or manager are not doing what they are paid for.
Doesn’t mean losing faith it’s being a realist.

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?
Hmmmm......have you just started supporting us fella??

Genuine question... who do you want instead?

I reckon Unai Emery will be looking for work soon.... worth a punt?

Or do people REALLY wanna be seduced by the moody Portugese silver fox himself?

I would prefer a manager who picks the best XI

Make subs before the 80 min

Able to make tactical decisions when plan A isn’t working.

Only Sky can make a player that DIVED for a wrongful penalty as his only contribution as man-of-the-match when it was obvious Gazzanigga truly was.

Referee defeated Spurs in the end and some so-called fans on this forum should see what the players have to SUFFER every week!!
Usually I regard your posts as those of a certifiable lunatic, but giving Mane MotM is a shocking decision. Gazza by a mile.

Absolutely inevitable -from the lineup to the performance, the way we lost, subs.
Obviously Liverpool are a good team but once again Poch got so many things wrong and already our 4th loss in the league this season.

Can anybody honestly say that the current situation is going to be rectified by buying a few players and moving a few on?

If you are Levy would you even want to sanction more siginings under Poch?

I don’t even want Mourinho, but with him in charge we would win this game. He only cares about winning, to win we needed to sub Eriksen off at HT and give Liverpool a new problem with Lucas or Ndombele. Poch let them win.

What does he say in the dressing room after that? “Good 85 minutes Chris, Lucas and Gio I expected more from you in the 7 minutes I gave you”. It must be so awkward for the players on the bench to see Eriksen playing like shit and lasting 90 minutes.

I said Dele is done 2 weeks ago, few on here did not agree.

I am sure few deluded fans still will say he had a good game day today. He did F all in the liverpool half, stray passes and pretty useless attacking performance. Few defensive contributions. Not enough.

Genuine question... who do you want instead?

I reckon Unai Emery will be looking for work soon.... worth a punt?

Or do people REALLY wanna be seduced by the moody Portugese silver fox himself?

Hughton and Benitez as I said the other day.
I’ve changed my mind on Benitez.
It’s worth it, just to lift this tombstone off the teams chest

Back
Top Bottom