Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?

d8qrnIS.gif

Nowhere near as bad as I expected. If we take this result and performance in isolation, we’d all be ok with it. I think it’s adding it onto Colchester, Brighton and B Munich that makes it look worse than it was.

These rat munching cunts are actually pretty good and no embarrassment to lose there by a single goal.

Honestly thats because you guys are deluded. Look at CroSpurs. He literally called Son wank. and ive seen this all match.

What has kane done apart from the merchant tap in from Son's awesome cut in and shot.

Just please tell me.
What has Son done?
If he scored that clear chance thats game over. Thats it.
How many times he got caught offside?
Look ar his last shot, poor stuff.

It's not end of the world if someone says he wasnt good today. If Kane is in thoose chances he scores. End of.

Yet again and again Poch late substitutions cost us the game. When will he ever learn ffs.

That and the starting line up

Aurier
Rose
Dele
Eriksen

All now not good enough and Poch should know this but to me he doesn’t give a fuck and Levy should get rid NOW

Fed up with this shite and feel for our fans who traveled up to that shit hole 🕳

Only Sky can make a player that DIVED for a wrongful penalty as his only contribution as man-of-the-match when it was obvious Gazzanigga truly was.

Referee defeated Spurs in the end and some so-called fans on this forum should see what the players have to SUFFER every week!!

If Aurier plays another game in our colours then Poch is doing it out of spite. As for Eriksen and Alli let them rot in the reserves. Start NDombele and Moura or GLC. Stop this wank diamond formation and let the team play. We may be able to chase top 4 down if we are lucky

How much longer will people accept this crap? The manager picked the team. The manager chose the formation. Ericksen was awful. However, he picked him and compounded the problem by not substituting him. I’m sure though there will be plenty blaming Levy and the owners. Overall not blameless but please focus on the issues. We have a manger that has won the sum total of fuck all. Dare I say George Graham won more? How long can this blind adulation continue?

What's that then

18 league defeats in our last 25 or something like that

But it's just a bad patch ofcourse , things will turn around any day now

Back
Top Bottom