Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
firing Poch would be a huge mistake. Let's let him this season and see in June 2020 what's best for the club

Would be an even bigger mistake to let him stay and this form continue, we are in relegation form, that's not a joke either, if our results continue like this we will be near the bottom of the table before long, people may laugh at the prospect of that happening but it's not beyond the realms of possibility at this point.

Do I notice a minor shift in your stance, with this post?

Happy birthday, by the way

6a00e5527958af88330111683c5d23970c-pi

I genuinely don’t care John.

We are garbage. We are fucking shit.
The manager needs sacking, and Levy can take a massive chunk of blame for allowing the cameras in.

Nobody wins this argument.

We are all losers here...the fans.
You feel sorry for Poch? I don’t.....he’s lost my respect, and if Levy doesn’t sack him, then he’s a fucking moron.

Would agree that Allegri would set this group of players up in a manner that made us more solid rather than this limbo game Poch plays. But have you seen Allegri's football? Not the most inspiring. Plus, he more or less just ruled out coming to England in the very near future do to his current English skills.

Would agree that Allegri would set this group of players up in a manner that made us more solid rather than this limbo game Poch plays. But have you seen Allegri's football? Not the most inspiring. Plus, he more or less just ruled out coming to England in the very near future do to his current English skills.
I want wining football. Allegri delivers that. As for not coming to England, I think £££ can change that.

This is just last season without the CL run mate.
You think this is the best manager since Burkinshaw? Not any more.

This is Steve Mclaren. If you want Poch to stay because he was good once, you might as well be demanding we build our midfield around Wanyama.
Same crap logic.

That CL run did seem to take so many eyes off what was happening in the PL, almost as if not seeing was deliberate.

I genuinely don’t care John.

We are garbage. We are fucking shit.
The manager needs sacking, and Levy can take a massive chunk of blame for allowing the cameras in.

Nobody wins this argument.

We are all losers here...the fans.
You feel sorry for Poch? I don’t.....he’s lost my respect, and if Levy doesn’t sack him, then he’s a fucking moron.
I wouldn't say I feel sorry for Poch.
After all, he's a very wealthy man. If he really wanted to he could walk out the door at anytime. Regardless of whatever pay off he forfiets.
I stick to my belief that the start of carnage we're seeing today has it's roots in last summer's kop out though.
Maybe Poch should have walked then.
To sum it up. I think Levy's lost Poch. And they've both lost the players.

Performances in the decade or so before Pochettino took over.

2005/06 - 5th
2006/07 - 5th
2007/08 - 11th & League Cup Winners
2008/09 - 8th
2009/10 - 4th
2010/11 - 5th
2011/12 - 4th
2012/13 - 5th
2013/14 - 6th

2 shots on target at home to a team bottom of the league without a win all season what an absolute shambles - win lose or draw I don’t care but with the ridiculous ticket prices I at least expect to be entertained - I’ve had it with tight arse levy and a spent force in poch - things have to change

Performances in the decade or so before Pochettino took over.

2005/06 - 5th
2006/07 - 5th
2007/08 - 11th & League Cup Winners
2008/09 - 8th
2009/10 - 4th
2010/11 - 5th
2011/12 - 4th
2012/13 - 5th
2013/14 - 6th

That tells me we came within one place of top 4 four times, finished in the top 4 twice, and won a trophy with massively inferior squads and three inferior managers.

Poch has basically taken us from 5th to 4th in the big picture.
It’s starting to look increasingly like the players carried him when we came 2nd and 3rd.

All those 85th-93rd minute winners don’t look so heroic now. Just looks like luck.

To be honest we arent exactly setting the world on fire with exciting football at the moment, in fact it is generally slow, turgid, sideways passing and hopeful crosses.

We used to play exciting, free flowing attacking football under Poch but that has all but disappeared and we are not even winning many games so at this point if we change manager we need someone who can galvanise the players and get back to winning matches first of all.

Back
Top Bottom