Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh please...please....is that the best we can come up with, we spent the match worrying how poor old Hugo was :thumbdown: and that's why we lost 3-0 ??
How about a more positive "Let's win this one for Hugo lads" instead.
You're a strange one Borodin....some of your posts make perfect sense then others are just gash mate. Haven't read all your post match posts but in nutshell from your perspective how does the club react to the clusterfuck we're currently in?

It's not being with my mum that's a pain, I was quite happy to stay in and play cards with her... it's the place we're at, everyone jibbering away in Maltese, and I can't join in the dancing.....moan over :)
But she loves it, and that's what matters. You will put a smile on her face and there's no substitute for doing that. Have a great evening :thumbup:

I said it earlier, what worried me the most about today was that I wasn’t at all surprised by what happened today, I hoped to see a reaction to the Bayern humiliation but wasn’t convinced I would and after the early goal and Lloris injury I was almost resigned to another horror show.
In the end it could have been four or five and Spurs made Brighton look like a good side.
Players strolling around and breaking into a jog occasionally while relegation fighters run rings round them is shocking to watch, but as I said earlier, I wasn’t that shocked to see it happening.
And that’s the real worry.

You're a strange one Borodin....some of your posts make perfect sense then others are just gash mate. Haven't read all your post match posts but in nutshell from your perspective how does the club react to the clusterfuck we're currently in?
Posts aren't necessarily 'gash' because you happen to disagree with them, pal

If you cant be arsed; then stop spamming me with 'disagrees' when I'm simply affording one of our players mild praise. You're being a soppy little fanboy and it's uncalled for.
You fucking arsehole...you fucking disagreed with me I didn't go fucking crying. I wished you the best of weekends and you call me a ' soppy little fanboy' your a fucking cunt Airfixx a nasty little cunt..
PS you have to be fucking simple if you didn't know what was coming of was that your intention?

I'm hoping the manager (and his pride) will react and the club won't have to. I'm interested which ones are gash....somebody posts that losing our goalkeeper had such a negative mental impact that we lost the game...I suggest we could have turned that into a positive and thought 'Come on lads, let's win this one for Hugo'. Does that come under the heading 'gash' ??

Just when I thought today couldn't get any worse, I've got lumbered taking my mum out with her geriatric friends to a dance, and not one where I can join in - it's all waltzes and foxtrot. Serves me right for moaning that I was missing Strictly.

Are you more of a ‘Charleston ‘ girl then??

:sonpoint:

Don’t even start about his horse 🐎 racing tips!!

😉

I'm hoping the manager (and his pride) will react and the club won't have to. I'm interested which ones are gash....somebody posts that losing our goalkeeper had such a negative mental impact that we lost the game...I suggest we could have turned that into a positive and thought 'Come on lads, let's win this one for Hugo'. Does that come under the heading 'gash' ??
No you misunderstand that one I totally agree with....others not so much, ergo gash.

Yeah sure... but now what's the result? We kept the ones we don't want to keep and the ones we want to keep are walking on a free because they didn't renew regardless, because we inititially offered way below standard wages.

Eh?

We kept the one's we wanted to keep (bar Walker); full stop. Sadly, NOW a couple of them won't re-sign even though we offered them MUCH bigger wages nearly 2 years ago.

I don't think Dele should have been sold but Dier was never worth 50m+

At that age and time; Dier had just come off of his best season so far and was yet another young player for whom it looked like he would continue to improve...

Some you win, some you lose.... C'est la vie.

Surley you can see how contradictory your post is.... Or are you implying that Poch built those too.

What are you going on about? I am implying that despite those things being built we lack ambition where it matters, on the pitch, the investment during this window has come far too late and our regression is down to us not refreshing the team when it needed it, can you not see that?

You can keep on banging your Levy drum until the early hours of the morning mate but the fact is, the stadium for ENIC was a no brainer, it's a money maker, they haven't built it so we can win trophies, if you think they have then you clearly don't know our owners very well and you seem to forget that Levy/ENIC nearly dumped us in that shithole that the spammers currently occupy..

Levy is a businessman, I hold no grudge against him, he's doing his job and doing it very well, he keeps us in a healthy financial position but I don't support Levy, I support Spurs, the football club, it was here long before him and ENIC and it will be here long after him and ENIC.

They are holding us back from winning trophies, that's my opinion and it always has been, 12 years without silverware and the only club in the top 6 to fail winning a trophy in that time period will give you that sort of impression...

It's not being with my mum that's a pain, I was quite happy to stay in and play cards with her... it's the place we're at, everyone jibbering away in Maltese, and I can't join in the dancing.....moan over :)

Take yer i-pod/phone/walkman; have a silent disco and show 'em what some real fly-girl moves look like, Mrs P.... :dude:

Last edited:
Take it from one who knows Mrs.P., enjoy every moment with your mum no matter where it may take you...because one day you will wish with all your heart that you could be 'lumbered' with her for one more time. Sorry to be so serious, and I'm sure you love your mum very,very much but I lost mine 7 years ago this week and would give anything to have her back for just one day.
Give yours a huge hug tonight and be glad you can do so....... :thumbup: 🤗
The best post
The same here, I lost my mum 7 years ago May 2012

Pray tell which ones are gash, I'm fascinated now :thumbdown:
Really,not today mate. On a level I'm seriously fucked off with everyone & everything even the missus and she's done fuck all wrong. This is a Spurs forum and although we all have different points of view on the club ultimately we're all loyal fans and want us to be the best we can. Take it easy B. Enjoy what's left of a seriously shitty day mate.

You fucking arsehole...you fucking disagreed with me I didn't go fucking crying. I wished you the best of weekends and you call me a ' soppy little fanboy' your a fucking cunt Airfixx a nasty little cunt..
PS you have to be fucking simple if you didn't know what was coming of was that your intention?

I'm not crying.... Calm down and check the chronology of the facts here "buddy".

I repeat, if you can't be arsed them don't engage.... You seem to be cunting Borodin55 Borodin55 off for very little at the same time too.... Maybe you're the "simple" one if you can't see that you're being confrontational.

Have a good evening, you "nasty little cunt".

Back
Top Bottom