Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So dier starts and we are even worse than we have been. I've been banging on about his failings for years. Thankfully people recognise that he is just shite. Skipp will never ever be a pl footballer. Sissoko should be made to just screen the back 4, a bit like Kante used to do.

I'm away for 3 weeks and just seen the score. Inexcusable to lose 3 nil to Brighton ever. Especially on the run they've been on. Pathetic

Dier is always been slow and his best position is in the defence only when playing 3 at the back BUT even better out of the club together with Serge, Eriksen. Toby?, Jan?, Wanyama, Dele.

? in case they want to stay.

J-FFFUCKING-C..... How many times does it need explaining that NO-ONE wanted to buy the fuckers... Even at a knockdown price!?!?!?!?!??

:pochcry:
While this has some truth. Everything can be sold if its made cheap enough. Right now Eriksen is just costing wages. Even at 10 mil it would be something. Levy wants to keep his reputation as the one who rips people off and in the end cuts-nose-spite-ass

It's hard but we can't let things like sports results dictate our mood. Life isn't about football and football isn't life. Yes it sucks but it's not something we can control. Go out and see your friends and family, enjoy the fall weather. Celebrate the victories and shrug off the defeats.
What the fucks the fall when it's at home??
#Autumn

The players and the entire club's ownership/management that have LET him down. He got us fighting for the title twice, three semi finals and a UCL final. Finished in top 4 last 4 seasons. Had he been backed at the right time then he would achieved even more. Prior to the last 5 years we won fuck all nor got anywhere near it and finished outside the top 4. So you tell me who needed needed between poch and spurs. Back him. Or I do no blame him for leaving if that's what happens. Some fans are a joke. Maybe they enjoyed the pre-poch spurs.

Hysterical.... You make it sound like he scored every goal himself.

He didn't do it single-handedly.

Something to do with back doors and rimming with those big sponge fingers they sell at sports games over there.

Mensa Mensa explain it all to me some time back.

...Don't worry; we can't catch up over her eventually. :)

All I know is we should fuck off Tottenham and just support the future NFL franchise!

Looking forward to the rest of rugby World Cup and a future watching and enjoying cricket

I need to enjoy sport again, football, per my post before a ball was even kicked this season, is just a load of bollocks

Two things:

a) we've never really been quite as good as some people on here think we are

b) Poch has lost the dressing room

A recipe for disaster. That is all :avbshock:

But would a change of manager really make much difference right now? I don't think so.
Couldn’t hurt.....A few things need to be addressed straight up:

I’d bring the 3 stooges in and set a contract in front of them with 3 options, Sign it, or let’s agree to terminate your current contract right now, or stay at home gents until your contract runs out....That’s where I’d start.

Next, bring in Hugo and tell him in the nicest possible way your not Capitan anymore, and hand the armband to Kane (not ideal but he’s the only fucker guaranteed to start every game).

Put players in their proper positions according to your formation, I don’t care if a 16 year old is at right back, it is what it is.

COYS!!

We already had the lows before Poch came in, we are supposed to be a club on the up, new stadium, world class facilities, it's just a shame we have a chairman and owner that think it's still the 90s.

Surley you can see how contradictory your post is.... Or are you implying that Poch built those too.

Back
Top Bottom