Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's hard but we can't let things like sports results dictate our mood. Life isn't about football and football isn't life. Yes it sucks but it's not something we can control. Go out and see your friends and family, enjoy the fall weather. Celebrate the victories and shrug off the defeats.

My girlfriend didn't want to go to the shops after the game because she knew how easily irritated I would be.

So we stayed in bed and watching the Norwich game so she can support her fellow Fin Pukki.

Not going well all round to be fair.

This is years of paying under market value for players. This is not backing the manager in getting rid of those that don’t want to be there. This is leaving a club rebuild to a summer and expecting the manager to work miracles. This is on Levy .

This is bollocks. :)

Next game Poch (hopefully he is still in charge) needs to make changes that send a message.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Winks
Ndombele - Dele
Lucas - Kane - Son
Players that play for the shirt. Vertonghen maybe has a question mark over him, but he’s always given his all.

I wish the new stadium wasn't finished, was so much better in Wembley, in fact it was even better in the "old" WHL, we were beating everyone, man city, liverpool, woolwich, chelskea, united... and scoring lots of goals against the weaker teams. It was so hard to get tickets. We were about to win the big one, was better of delaying new stadium until achieved. If we could spend £700m on a new stadium, a fraction of that would have been sufficient to improve the team and win the title. See how far we are today. In fact how bad we become. Genius he is. I think the new stadium has become a jinx and haven't go t a clue how mr levy is going to fill it if these performances and results carry on.

well if Leby had sold Eriksen for 50M quids + another 30M for Toby & squeezed maybe 10M for Sissoko - that's your 100M

E-X-C-E-P-T....... Nobody wanted Toby & CE for those prices.

But you carry on playing fantasy football if you prefer. :pochrolleyes:

p.s. the guy you're replying to said hundredS (plural).... Not 100.

Back
Top Bottom