Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moussa Dembele is the most underrated, under- appreciated in Prem League history.

As many good players as we still have, he was the one that held it together and unfortunately he’s absence is being felt more and more with each passing month, not less. I can’t think of many players whose effect is so obviously felt when they leave. Even Bale leaving didn’t hurt us this bad.

Covered up a lot of holes huh

If we were going to not play the wantaways we should have sold them in the summer rather than going into the season with the spine of them as key players.

We've no choice but to keep playing them at this point considering the extremely low quality of their back ups.

J-FFFUCKING-C..... How many times does it need explaining that NO-ONE wanted to buy the fuckers... Even at a knockdown price!?!?!?!?!??

:pochcry:

"Shoehorning" hardly applies to Dier.... At least half the forum thought he was worth a punt at CM today.
True!

We've needed more defensive cover in midfield and players like Dier and Wanyama have provided that in the past. Both have been tried recently and been found out. I think its time to let them both go and try Skipp or Foyth as DMs.

He looked absolutely knackered just before he skied that chance. Don't know what that's about.

He's carrying way too much weight.... Tubby as fuck.... He's used to not having to bust a gut in a shit league and putting on the occasional shining performance in the CL.

Last edited:
I wish I was deluded like them in to thinking this is a really good team. The same who not long ago said that city spending is a waste of time & we are better than Liverpool & don't need to spend.

Such a worm...

Should someone go back a couple of years and dig out all the the "yay Spurs" posts in your name... Or maybe the ones where you'd piss your knickers in fear of the vile Mr Levy selling our darlings like Eriksen and so on?

Such an odious little runt!

Last edited:
So dier starts and we are even worse than we have been. I've been banging on about his failings for years. Thankfully people recognise that he is just shite. Skipp will never ever be a pl footballer. Sissoko should be made to just screen the back 4, a bit like Kante used to do.

I'm away for 3 weeks and just seen the score. Inexcusable to lose 3 nil to Brighton ever. Especially on the run they've been on. Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom