Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely Foyth won't make the squad for this one having not played yet. But if he's ready to play run him out against Brighton at RB.

Rephrase:

Should Poch start KWP because Serge may be “in a wrong mindset”? I hope not. I’m not a big KWP guy.

Given the quirks of Serge; I think one may as well flip a coin as to who's the safer pair of 'hands'.

Surely Foyth won't make the squad for this one having not played yet. But if he's ready to play run him out against Brighton at RB.

If there's a left-field selection that takes us by suprise; could Foyth starting at RB be it?

Would defo confirm the suspected Foyth/Poch boner being real.

Yeah fair enough, can see where you're coming from.

This Eriksen doesn't give a shit narrative is being blown a little out of proportion though I feel. He worked harder than anyone on the pitch Saturday and got the vital assist. He's in a different league to Lamela quality wise and tomorrow is arguably our biggest game of the season so far. No way he doesn't start IMO.
I want him to start, if, and only if, he's prepared to give us his best. If he shows signs of lethargy and a lack of interest, we'll be playing with 10 1/2 men. Anyway, it's out of our hands. Whoever plays, let's at least get a draw and possibly a win. Keep the ball away from Hugo's feet for a start!

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I could totally see Poch giving Foyth a run out against the team that he got injured against. Maybe not a start but a run out.

Noticed this on the OS:
The players are preparing to take on Bayern Munich on matchday two in UEFA Champions League Group B on Tuesday evening.
Kick-off at our new stadium is at 3pm

Hope everyone managed to get time off work for this.... :hugoshock::pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
I’m hoping the fact this game will end up costing most fans near on a ton once the night is over doesn’t make for a shitty atmosphere! CL nights at the NWHL were immense last season, if we can get the same going tonight I think we win easily, if it’s packed out with tourists and day trippers then the game has officially gone!

I could totally see Poch giving Foyth a run out against the team that he got injured against. Maybe not a start but a run out.

A mere run out seems unlikely to me given the position(s) he's likely to play.

I won't lie, although he's clearly a baller; the prospect of him returning in a huge game makes me more nervous than Serge does.

Every one of us fuckers need to be singing loud and proud at the top of our voices. We will be the 12th man. We will steer the mighty yids to victory. Daring to try. Daring to risk. Daring to Dream. To dare.... is to do!!! COYSSSSSSSSSSS

3-1 to our boys tomorrow. No need to think about PL form or issues.

I would however be starting Davies over Rose in this one, I'd also be thinking about Lucas for Sonny but I'm on the fence about that call. Big physical team, let's really turn up for this one lads!
how can you think having Lucas over Son is a good idea.

Son should definitely be first name in the sheet like Kane

Back
Top Bottom