Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
I support my club, if Poch leaves I will still support my club, whoever comes and goes after that I will still support my Club. We are not about individuals....Tottenham is much,much,much more than just that.
I have made no assumptions ....My last sentence ...read it again....(and possibly again) .

When Spurs walk off the pitch at Anfield if they do not have a top four place then alarm bells should be ringing.
Ffs totally out of context. Nothing new there.

Disrespect to Poch, this thread. Couple of the same old fellas trying to put their agenda up there. Like they are neutral about Poch.

Did he failed in his 5 years? Overall? Did he failed? There's answer to your question, boring moaning cunts!

Disrespect to Poch, this thread. Couple of the same old fellas trying to put their agenda up there. Like they are neutral about Poch.

Did he failed in his 5 years? Overall? Did he failed? There's answer to your question, boring moaning cunts!

Of course he's failed. We haven't won the Caribou Cup!

:pocheyes:

I just think some people should be careful of what they wish for and am also equally perplexed how Levy and ENIC are totally blameless in their eyes.

Still, we are all Spurs fans on here and only wish for the club to succeed.

There, that's a concession on my behalf. I promise to ease off on the personal insults from now on!

:adethumbup:

Ffs totally out of context. Nothing new there.

Maybe not anything new but kindly point out where my 'assumptions' and 'jumping to conclusions' were in my initial post :thumbdown:
Do not create a scenario that suits your inappropriate responses.... it really doesn't impress or hold water.

Out of interest why is there a poch out thread I mean I don't want him sacked but rather do his job properly and sort the team out, such as an inability to defend poor movement and still poor game management.

Did we win the league the seasons he said we were trying to?
Levy is supposedly happy with 4th, so when Poch says trophies are all about the CL and PL then he has set his targets pretty high.

Not delivering them is failure. Losing finals is failure.

You might take massive offense to that, but the rules of language don’t really give a fuck about what you personally consider to be failure.

He has talked a massive game, and not delivered.
His words, his failure. Unless losing two finals is success.

Last edited:
Did we win the league the seasons he said we were trying to?
Levy is supposedly happy with 4th, so when Poch says trophies are all about the CL and PL then he has set his targets pretty high.

Not delivering them is failure. Losing finals is failure.

You might take massive offense to that, but the rules of language don’t really give a fuck about you personally consider failure.

He has talked a massive game, and not delivered.
His words, his failure. Unless losing two finals is success.
"We were trying to win the league"

Yeah, Poch made you thinking that's our level and not delivering title is failure. Ughh. Being CL finalist is failure. Fuck off, seriously.

Yeah, Poch made you thinking that's our level and not delivering title is failure. Ughh. Being CL finalist is failure. Fuck off, seriously.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Losing the champions league final was not a failure to win it?

And I’m the one who should seek help....your going to need all the help you can get....maybe get the Balkan Special Forces to blast Pochs arse cheeks from around your face

Hahaha.....losing finals is winning

:harrylol:

There's no-one I'd rather have as manager at Spurs than Pochettino. We have waited decades for someone as good and the longer he stays the better. Give him time to rebuild the team.

Maybe not anything new but kindly point out where my 'assumptions' and 'jumping to conclusions' were in my initial post :thumbdown:
Do not create a scenario that suits your inappropriate responses.... it really doesn't impress or hold water.
Haven't created anything just stating what you said about creating this scenario in your head that if we're not close to the top 4 by October then he has to go. It doesn't work like that.

Pochettino said himself “finals are about winning, not how you played”.

100% he would have felt he failed in that game. And that’s not only natural, it’s the feeling you want your manager to have.

A feeling I believe made him come out this summer and say publicly he wants to win a trophy.

Any trophy.

Something he has never said before.

Pochettino said himself “finals are about winning, not how you played”.

100% he would have felt he failed in that game. And that’s not only natural, it’s the feeling you want your manager to have.

A feeling I believe made him come out this summer and say publicly he wants to win a trophy.

Any trophy.

Something he has never said before.
Bang on....

Too many people dreaming of a manager who thinks getting to the final is enough.

Poch was fucking gutted and if he wasn’t he should have been sacked the same night.

No one should be satisfied with our place as nearly men, not the chairman, manager, players or fans.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Losing the champions league final was not a failure to win it?

And I’m the one who should seek help....your going to need all the help you can get....maybe get the Balkan Special Forces to blast Pochs arse cheeks from around your face

Hahaha.....losing finals is winning

:harrylol:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom