Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The winner from Pinner is on one

tenor-5.gif

Lamela has his use's , not totally sure what , but he has his use's... being tenacious.. I suppose...I'm sure we bought him as a goal scorer though and if he spent less time rolling the ball with the under side of his boot and twating it goal bound I'm sure he would do better. :avbcringe:

I got rid of Baggio1 Baggio1 and his previous multi of thuder because he was blatantly a troll. I do it the same way I'm doing it with you. By aggravating them a little bit so they get triggered and start posting loads of crap, which gets people to foul vote them and they eventually get a red. I may end up sacrificing myself in the process of getting rid of you for about the 6th time in the last few months but it'll be well worth it.
Admin Admin I'd like out too. I don't need some weirdo talking about fucking my "slag" of a dead mother, and making constant references to fucking animals and constantly badgering me. Don't need it, I've got chronic health problems made worse by stress and life's too short.

''I'd like out''

:dembelelol:

DM me again to leave you alone baby.

That shit was like crack to me. Just like when Superstar did it for John.

I got rid of Baggio1 Baggio1 and his previous multi of thuder because he was blatantly a troll. I do it the same way I'm doing it with you. By aggravating them a little bit so they get triggered and start posting loads of crap, which gets people to foul vote them and they eventually get a red. I may end up sacrificing myself in the process of getting rid of you for about the 6th time in the last few months but it'll be well worth it.
😂😂 you haven't got rid of me at all you knob jockey
I freely admit i made mistakes that night but i have learnt and won't act like that again
You on the other hand think you are some sort of superhero here to save everyone which is so weird
I personally think you have some special needs issues or there is something not quite right with you
You are so aggressive towards people and a racist from your disagreements with the estonian lad.

I freely admit i made mistakes that night but i have learnt and won't act like that again
You on the other hand think you are some sort of superhero here to save everyone which is so weird
I personally think you have some special needs issues or there is something not quite right with you
You are so aggressive towards people and a racist from your disagreements with the estonian lad.
Nailed him.

So much for getting rid of you, eh?

Racists tend to out themselves when flustered. He showed what he truly is. They always do.

You're not wanted here. You're not a Spurs fan. You're probably West Ham I'd guess:

Brilliant well done you silly cunt. Where was the negativity? I was saying i hope we sign bale you stupid fucking cunt. I never started slagging kane off. I'm not his biggest fan no I'm not but i would never of said anything negative about him unless provoked to prove a point. I was not coming on here to slag players off. I think that bale is the sort of player we needed to just propel us to start winning things

So how the fuck you stupid fucking kiddy fiddling cunt is that negative? Go back to touching your brothers kids you cunt

I will not apologise for wanting a trophy and having the opinion that we would be better with bale. I have not slagged off any other player so you my friend can go fuck yourself or one of your family members i am sure in your gypo community it does not matter

Nailed him.

So much for getting rid of you, eh?

Racists tend to out themselves when flustered. He showed what he truly is. They always do.

Sammy, that's even below you trying to ally yourself with such a low life as that. I may think you're a cunt but I acknowledge you're a genuine Spurs cunt. He's not, he's just a total cunt.

You're not wanted here. You're not a Spurs fan. You're probably West Ham I'd guess:
Already said i didn't handle that night well and have learnt
Thanks for letting me know what team i support 👍👍

Quick should you not be checking all discussions for trolls and saving everyone by being aggressive
They are all calling for help can you here them

You created this account after your previous one got rumbled:

Now just fuck off.
You are amazing what a brilliant detective you are

Are you in line to be tge next poirot? Because you fucking should be

So you are a detective aswell as a super hero to everyone on this site

You are just the perfect human being we all should strive to be as sad a human being as you

Back
Top Bottom