Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not fat. I have an underactive thyroid.

giphy.gif
My cousin with underactive thyroid is not fat either but if he doesn't hit the gym for 1 month he gains few extra pounds of body fat and then it would take him months to get rid of that extra body fat.

Thought he was quite poor overall today but he's a player of obvious quality and he knows it, his frustration when he punched the floor was telling he clearly demands a lot of himself and he's going to be a force when he gets in the groove.

It's been said he is a shy quiet lad but on the pitch he showed some outrageous confidence bordering on arrogance at times today

Didnt Poch say in an interview after the game that Ndombele showed only 30 to 40% of his potential. Wow

He do it in France, they'll see it in Spain
But back at the lane is where he brings the pain
Because being a yid is what ndombele did, being a yid is what ndombele did... (you know the rest!)

Thought he wasn't amazing first half but you can see the intention of the passing going forward, after the beautiful goal the flicks were coming out and it's amazing too see.

His goal settled him down and gave him a little bit of verve and confidence to play how he likes to.

First 60 minutes looked like a debut, last 30 minutes looked more like the highlight reels you find on YouTube that give you a midnight chub. I'll quickly take to Tanguy, I like how he enjoys playing the game.

His goal will probably be vital in getting him feeling settled which will only be a good thing for us. He's now firmly a Spurs player, I think he'll start to express himself a little more.

His goal was fantastic and some of his passes looked incredibly promising. But if he wants to be a great midfield general, he has to increase his workrate. You could see Eriksen just demanding the ball when he came on. We need that sort of energy from Ndombele too. He hasn't been under Poch's conditioning regime as long as the rest of the team, so hopefully he will get there.

His goal was fantastic and some of his passes looked incredibly promising. But if he wants to be a great midfield general, he has to increase his workrate. You could see Eriksen just demanding the ball when he came on. We need that sort of energy from Ndombele too. He hasn't been under Poch's conditioning regime as long as the rest of the team, so hopefully he will get there.
Great post, totally agree, he has come from Lyon where lets face it their pre-season conditioning would not be anywhere near a Poch set level so he is going to take some time, but very optimistic about this player!

Back
Top Bottom