Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've no worries about this guy at all. He's a class act and cream always stays at the top. This is the type of player needed to take us that extra yard and bring a trophy to the club. A couple more of his ilk and the future looks very, very promising.

I've no worries about this guy at all. He's a class act and cream always stays at the top. This is the type of player needed to take us that extra yard and bring a trophy to the club. A couple more of his ilk and the future looks very, very promising.

Yes, agree with this sentiment.
Very gifted player who will only improve I believe under Poch.

No doubt we're going to see funny posts here come winter

"He doesn't score! He doesn't assist! WHAT DOES HE FUCKING DO???"

"Just like Modric a useless tippy tappy cunt!"
'
:soldadowatch: believe me
I didn't really know about or talk to fellow Spurs back when Modric played, so I mostly just watched the team/followed them in isolation. So when supporters groups started popping up stateside along with better football coverage, I found out that some people thought he was shit because he didn't score goals I was flabbergasted.

Loving the look of this guy, has potential to be that skilful enforcer with shades of Dembele’s control.

How about the below to the the tune of shes so lovely- Scouting for girls

He’s Ndombele
He’s Ndombele
He’s Ndombele

Tanguy Ndombele

Together with Frenkie de Jong the hottest young (U23) midfielder in Europe at the moment, absolute world class potential.
Can't wait to see what he is capable of. Imagine him having a "blind connection" with all our attacking players making the runs forward, it'll be glorious.

Back
Top Bottom