AVB - Manager of the Month - December 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah... one of the Glory Glory alumni..

Your comments are less than welcome.

Lets leave Carlito and Tommy alone shall we. Theyre big fellas and can work it out.

Go back!!! Banish yourself now!! :freund:
Hey I'm not your buddy, guy! I'm more of a GG randomite than anything else, there are some tripes on that board though

Carlo must have a tired tongue from sticking it up Tommy's ass so much
I know you're just a schoolboy, and infantile jokes of that nature are still funny to you - but as adults we are capable of holding opinions of our own, and are comfortable in agreeeing with other peoples views, without thinking of it as arse kisssing.

You know, if people on this forum weren't so comfortable with forming cliques and ganging up on posters with conflicting views - and actually chose to respect the fact that we don't all see things from the same perspective, maybe we could express ourselves on here without all of this shit slinging.

When you started posting on GG you actually acted reasonably mature, on here you just seem hell bent on fitting in with all of the other cunts that post in packs and do nothing but shit on other peoples opinions.

and before you start the pot/kettle speech, I'm only rude to people who are condescending or rude to me, or post volatile and inflammatory crap to hobby horse their fanboy love for players, managers or anyone else they think is the flavour of the month.

go back to posting like an adult, you come across as a real arrogant prick right now

I know you're just a schoolboy, and infantile jokes of that nature are still funny to you - but as adults we are capable of holding opinions of our own, and are comfortable in agreeeing with other peoples views, without thinking of it as arse kisssing.

You know, if people on this forum weren't so comfortable with forming cliques and ganging up on posters with conflicting views - and actually chose to respect the fact that we don't all see things from the same perspective, maybe we could express ourselves on here without all of this shit slinging.

When you started posting on GG you actually acted reasonably mature, on here you just seem hell bent on fitting in with all of the other cunts that post in packs and do nothing but shit on other peoples opinions.

and before you start the pot/kettle speech, I'm only rude to people who are condescending or rude to me, or post volatile and inflammatory crap to hobby horse their fanboy love for players, managers or anyone else they think is the flavour of the month.

go back to posting like an adult, you come across as a real arrogant prick right now
Oh yes, because you treated me with any respect at all, how's about you look at what you yourself do before you complain about others.

Oh yes, because you treated me with any respect at all, how's about you look at what you yourself do before you complain about others.
look back at your response to my post - would you say that you posted that in the spirit of debate or to strike up a conversation?
seemed like a pretty clear attempt at a put down to me - you got a response in a tone that you deserved.

I would have happily accepted you disagreeing had you been civil, but you weren't - and you know it.

It was a joke mate, I don't need you to give me a speech about my good and bad qualities. I just thought it was funny that Carlito was sticking up for you with the 'go get him' comment, made me laugh.

I'm not 'hell bent' on trying to fit in at all. Why should I care what a bunch of people on an internet forum think of me? I don't have to impress anyone on here, I'm just using the board for some good information and posting silly things in the off-topic section of the forum.

It was a joke mate, I don't need you to give me a speech about my good and bad qualities. I just thought it was funny that Carlito was sticking up for you with the 'go get him' comment, made me laugh.

I'm not 'hell bent' on trying to fit in at all. Why should I care what a bunch of people on an internet forum think of me? I don't have to impress anyone on here, I'm just using the board for some good information and posting silly things in the off-topic section of the forum.
actually you do, you just dont seem to be mature enough to understand that

Pointing out each other's short-fallings?

IwnwW.gif

Yeah, sure. If you believe that then good on you, as I really couldn't care less
sucks - doesn't it, when someone points out your failings, and you realise "fuck, thats actually right!"
Maybe you can learn and move forward, not all lessons taste sweet or feel good, some sting and feel uncomfortable - but those lessons tend to have longer lasting benefits.

When you are my age, you will look back and understand - as I do now on all of the harsh home truths I had to deal with at your age, that my arrogance and pride had me railing against.

But you probably think that you don't need me to tell you anything.

like chicken tonight (advertised and endorsed by Ian Wright - what a fucking bang on pseudonym)

No one wants to read this shit guys. This is. Football forum.

Ok think AVB deserved the award purely for the way he handles himself. I much prefer him than, seeing someone hanging out the side of a car saying "yeah, e's a triffid lad, e'd be great to 'ave Arraand the place, we're see what we can do"

AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army! AVB's blue and white army!

Back
Top Bottom